My hairdresser hates this board!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kitkat said:
I have friends who are so dependent on hairdressers that they don't know how to wash their own hair, and I'm positive their hairdressers will never tell them how.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Do not know how to wash their hair? Oh my goodness /images/graemlins/nono.gif

I'll be bald and crying because I listened to the advice of people who are "not licensed cosmetologists."

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tell that joker to look at these picture-trail photos!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then our ladies ARE SURE 'NUFF SPEAKING VOLUMES!

<font color="red">Ohh Girl I'm heated</font> /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Amethyst

Kitkat said:
But since they're so busy playing hide-the-ball, I'll play hide-the-cash and care for my own hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

WORD!! Girl, I am so with you on that one /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And the funny thing is, if they were more forthcoming with the information, I think they would see more people going back to them.

Yeah, girl. Two friends don't know how to wash their hair, which I really don't understand. At least that's what they tell me. I think they just don't want to be bothered to do it themselves. I just don't have the money to throw at the hairdresser just for a wash and set, not to mention that I'd have to be there every 3 days. Honestly, it makes no sense to me, because washing hair is not that hard!! But it works for them. Que sera, sera! /images/graemlins/look.gif

I had two cousins like that. They never did their own hair. One is doing her own hair now (I think because she got a license and wanted to save up for a car)and the other is still going to the salon. But to tell the truth, the one that is doing her own hair looks better than the one who gets it done in my opinion. What is a fact though, is that the length she has now, she NEVER had when she was getting it done at the salon.

Back