My hair was molested tonight

The title made me laugh lol but yeah that guy was out line he could have just admired your bun from a far because it must have looked bomb but that didnt give him a right to feel up your hair.... Folk is weird Solila

... OT, but I was kissed on the cheek by a very dirty homeless guy in NYC a few years ago and I swear my cheek still burns when I think about it.
Wow, something similar happened to me about 20 years ago when I was walking through one of those long subway transfer tunnels along 42nd Street. This guy walking on the opposite side leaned over the rail and kissed me on the cheek, disappearing in the crowd almost immediately afterward. At least it was a young, clean looking person, and it happened so fast I didn't even have time to react (plus I was in such a hurry to get to class). But gross looking dirty people have put their hands on my person in the subway, so I know that feeling of rushing home to disinfect.

I think the hair touching in clubs/nightspots is really common, because of the atmosphere and alcohol combination. It used to happen to me almost every time I went out. I always wished I wore cheap wigs then so I could leave it in their drunken hands, :lol:.

Gross but funny at the same time. I'm one to lol witnessing a random act like this. Sorry but glad you are illness free. This is how ppl in NY do? I'm from Boston, ppl will just stare your head down you can feel them wondering what it feels like, if it's fake etc.

To bad can't say the same for the ones that actually know me, they will molest my hair down with no problem

A strange man at a night spot on NYC grabbed all my hair and put it in a ponytail. That was disturbing.

What in the world?! Like, is he walking around with hair ties? :perplexed

Ah NYC, there's tons of things I miss about that city and think about moving back there daily, but then I remember the crazies and feel all better :look:.

There's a special brand of crazy there that I haven't seen elsewhere yet. :nono:

What in the world?! Like, is he walking around with hair ties? :perplexed

Ah NYC, there's tons of things I miss about that city and think about moving back there daily, but then I remember the crazies and feel all better :look:.

There's a special brand of crazy there that I haven't seen elsewhere yet. :nono:

Yeah he had his own hair tie. I immediately took it out.

So sorry that happened to you! That kind of reminds of something some dirty old wt man did to me years ago (pinched my a$$ at a concert hall). ICK!!

Girl don't worry. We both know you know how to ride the trains. You just have this aura that welcomes creepers. Loll you need to inbox me your number. Solila when are you leaving?

Agreed :lachen: :lachen: Hair squeezing and random a$$ hugs in the street. :lol:

SlimPickinz I need to learn to look aggressive. Like mean-mug so they know I mean business. Lol

I leave Monday. I'm already shaking thinking about it.

:lol: I'll personally loan you my resting b!tch face. I have plenty to go around, as you know.

Last edited:
I'm from Boston, ppl will just stare your head down you can feel them wondering what it feels like, if it's fake etc.

:lachen: Some yt guy did that to me on the green line a couple years ago. I was wearing my rpg show wig and he could not stop staring. He was twisting his neck and everything. It was weird... I mean, I check out people's hair too, but I like to think I'm much more subtle about it. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using LHCF

NGraceO Yes please!! Cause I think my "resting *itch face" is broken or something.

Random, but just today another crazy came and sat right next to my on the bus. Shoving her bags close to me lap, deep breathing, then whips out a cell phone and waves it in my face asking if I can her read the time on HER phone. I read her the time, got up, and walked to the other end of the bus. LMAO

It's your fault for having such pretty hair LOL

There are times when I wish I could deep condition and rollerset a strangers hair. But then I remember that's creepy and the feeling passes.

Long hair is like a pregnant woman's stomach, some people are drawn to it and for whatever reason feel that they have a green light to touch it. Neither is cool. Sorry this happened to you and glad it wasn't worse. OT, but I was kissed on the cheek by a very dirty homeless guy in NYC a few years ago and I swear my cheek still burns when I think about it.

I almost died laughing when I read this! I know it wasn't funny to you, but the visual! It makes me think of the kevin Hart routine.

Melshary (Youtuber) posted a similar video yesterday. Some stranger just thrust his whole hand in her hair as she was walking from one trolley to another. That is so creepy as you contemplate just where that dirty hand may have been...

Over the summer I was rocking my fro at a pool party and this guy came behind me at started massaging my scalp out of nowhere... I jumped a said what the hell then he says I really luv your hair. I responded with thank you but don't do that again.

I have loads more caressing my hair stories....but this summer my hair was a magnet for the crazies

NGraceO Yes please!! Cause I think my "resting *itch face" is broken or something.

Random, but just today another crazy came and sat right next to my on the bus. Shoving her bags close to me lap, deep breathing, then whips out a cell phone and waves it in my face asking if I can her read the time on HER phone. I read her the time, got up, and walked to the other end of the bus. LMAO

LOOOL :lachen:

Back