My hair updates

peacensoul

ladies i think i have made an improvement. Please check out my hair updates. I'm finally putting my fotki to use so tell me what you think. I hope you could look at my hair and tell me the best ways to treat my hair. Its so.... thick trust me when I say its thick. I get charged extra because of this thickness. No matter what my edges could never lay down. I still think of myself as a newbie so if someone wants to adopt me please be my guest. I still haven't relaxed my hair since may 10th. I must say i dabbled in texturizing my edges but it didnt make a difference with my hair. My hair is too tough for that. When I relax for the full time my hair is still looks like a press it. most people don't believe me when I say I relax my hair.

I need help ladies...

here is my fotki link http://public.fotki.com/peacensoul/

Last edited:
Hi Peacensoul!
Your hair is really thick & pretty in your avatar picture.
Do you have a link to your fotki?

ladies i think i have made an improvement. Please check out my hair updates. I'm finally putting my fotki to use so tell me what you think. I hope you could look at my hair and tell me the best ways to treat my hair. Its so.... thick trust me when I say its thick. I get charged extra because of this thickness. No matter what my edges could never lay down. I still think of myself as a newbie so if someone wants to adopt me please be my guest. I still haven't relaxed my hair since may 10th. I must say i dabbled in texturizing my edges but it didnt make a difference with my hair. My hair is too tough for that. When I relax for the full time my hair is still looks like a press it. most people don't believe me when I say I relax my hair.

I need help ladies...

I know what your saying. My hair is thick, also, but I think the thicker your hair is the more beautiful the relaxer. That seems the case with you!:grin:

Your hair is so thick, shiny, and beautiful!:yep:
I wanted to leave comments in your guestbok but you'll need to turn on the feature.

Your hair is so thick, shiny, and beautiful!:yep:
I wanted to leave comments in your guestbook but you'll need to turn on the feature.

thank you i didn't know i had it disabled. I've enabled it now. You can check it out now

Last edited:
By the way ladies I will be getting my relaxer this Tuesday what relaxer would you all suggest for my hair texture. Please view the picture so you have an idea of what I'm dealing with..

Well, I :love: ur hair! What's the problem again, I wouldn't mind my hair not taking a relaxer (although I'm natural) if it looked like yours:yep: Whatever u're doing keep doing it.

WOW you have absolutely gwaaaarrrgious hear. The strands look so thick and healthy, im sure people must want to put their fingers all up in your hair.

Keep it up!!!

Thank you Anancy.

Does anyone have any suggestions for relaxers because I will be going in tomorrow morning for my relaxer.

I need Help

Ladies I was too scared to go in on Tuesday because my growth is crazy at this point but I know I need a relaxer. Please someone help me decide on the relaxer to get. Silk Elements is out the question it doesnt stay for long it ends up reverting. I usually use two boxes of relaxer because I number one have a big head and where there is available space for hair strands there are hair strands and very thick ones so i use up alot of any type of product.

Help me SOS

Very pretty hair. I use Affirm sensitive scalp formula since my hair is thin. I've been using it for a couple years now with no problems. If you try Affirm you might want to use the lye formula since your hair is so thick.

Back