My Hair UPDATED (PICS) :)

CHECKMATE!

...Here are a few recent pics of my hair...I am in need of a relaxer now,I am approx 10wks post...can not wait...I may relax tomorrow,I will update with pics when I do:yep:

Attachments

• Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Photo 11.jpg
    Photo 11.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 184
Great progress, Checkmate! I'm sure that you have surpassed you 3/09 siggy pic. Pls post a back length pic after you relax!

Is the last photo in your siggy the length you are right now?.....your hair looks very nice for 10 weeks btw, did you flat iron your roots?

Go ahead and relax. I wanna see your progress pics. Your hair is beautiful!

Off topic. How long do you have to wait to relax if you're using products with sulfur? And how long do you wait to start back on the sulfur?

I want to get some for my edges.

Is the last photo in your siggy the length you are right now?.....your hair looks very nice for 10 weeks btw, did you flat iron your roots?

Yes it is:yep:...thank you,and yeah I flat ironed to make my roots straighter.

Go ahead and relax. I wanna see your progress pics. Your hair is beautiful!

Off topic. How long do you have to wait to relax if you're using products with sulfur? And how long do you wait to start back on the sulfur?

I want to get some for my edges.

I may relax tomorrow if the weather lets up,its raining like crazy here,but I will definitely update :yep: To answer: I normally stop using PHGO approx 1-2 weeks before I relax and 1-2 weeks after to use it again:yep:

Nice hair Checkmate! OT: I wish my back looked that slender. At five months pregnant, I have more rolls than a bakery.

Congrats on such great progress!:grin: I can't wait to see the end results.:yep: Do you self-relax?

I've always admired your hair. Can't wait to see your hair after your relaxed!

Back