my hair update pics...

BomBShell♥

heyyy ladies...ok so ive had my hair in a PS since january....here at the update pics on my length.....

my hair went from this...
40233_550563165569_72801654_31435769_2008203_n.jpg

to this...
40233_550563175549_72801654_31435771_2195093_n.jpg

back shot...
40233_550563170559_72801654_31435770_5045398_n.jpg

im proud of the progess...now that it is out of its PS im not too sure what to really do to it...or how to keep it growing...

Good job!! I would say you are neck length,a smidge from shoulder.. Dont stop now with the PS though.. The crucial stage is getting past shoulder... Thats where all the damage to your ends by rubbing on clothing occurs. Keep doing what you are doing!!! I personally protective styled for 3 years... I would relax and wear my hair flat ironed for a few days and then put it back in a octopus clip.. Im wearing a octopus clip right now cuz my goal is WL. You can do it girl, you got all of us supporting ya!!

Last edited:
Good job!! I would say you are neck length,a smidge from shoulder.. Dont stop now with the PS though.. The crucial stage is getting past shoulder... Thats where all the damage to your ends by rubbing on clothing occurs. Keep doing what you are doing!!! I personally protective styled for 3 years... I would relax and wear my hair flat ironed for a few days and then put it back in a octous clip.. Im wearing a octopus clip right now cuz my goal is WL. You can do it girl, you got all of us supporting ya!!

I agree. Keep doing what you're doing. You've made so much progress in less than a year

Wow! I can really see a nice difference! Keep doing what you are doing 'cause it is definitely working for you! :yep:

Your hair does seem to have a good growth rate. You might want to search for other protective styles (and maintenance)to suit you. HHG!

My hair is just past this length and it is so FRUSTRATING.

What styles are you thinking of doing? I feel like at this length its too long to do certain stuff but too short to do alot of things. I've been doing twists and wash n gos.

Great job!!! Keep up your protective styling. In my opinion you have a TINY bit to go to be full shoulder length. At the rate you are growing you may hit that in a month.

your hair looks great!! congrats on your progress :)
if u wanna wear your hair out (which i definitely would, i feel it's cool to enjoy your hair at all lengths) i would definitely try some low manipulation styles that will kind of allow your hair to "shrink" so that it's not constantly brushing your shoulders, like braidouts, twistouts, and rollersets, and then save the flat-ironed looks for maybe once a month or special occasions. :yep:

Nice progress! Stay on the PS game though to get past shoulder, esp since you have some shorter layers.

Back