My hair right now! Pics

Prettyeyes

I need some ideas for styling. NO heat styling. Just Bun it, rollerset, braidout other ideas, I am stumped, total brain freeze on ideas. I been wearing it down for thew first time in years and ready to go back to protective styling but hate to just put it back up.

Air dried overnight.

Attachments

• crazy pics 015.jpg
    crazy pics 015.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 99
with your length you have so many options.

You can get some curlers or do a wash and set and put on a banana clip. with the curls it would look cute.

Or a curly ponytail. I love curls.

Sleek and Bouncy has a nice protective style in her siggy. Its kinda hard for me to describe it though.

And updo's are also an option.

No..ideas really...just want to say your hair is beautiful! I think you named the ones I would say...hmmm...maybe a french roll???

You've had great progress! Are twist outs or braid outs an option? You could wear it down a couple days then put it up into a cute wavy bun.

Nice nice nice. Gorgeous hair. I agree you have many options. How about twists? Or hair up and wrapped? French plaits? Fishbone plaits (I think they are 4 strand)? Twists outs? Braid outs? Chung-lee from street fighter's two buns with strands falling out?

with your length you have so many options.

You can get some curlers or do a wash and set and put on a banana clip. with the curls it would look cute.

Or a curly ponytail. I love curls.

Sleek and Bouncy has a nice protective style in her siggy. Its kinda hard for me to describe it though.

And updo's are also an option.

Thanks for the ideas, I love curls too.

Nice nice nice. Gorgeous hair. I agree you have many options. How about twists? Or hair up and wrapped? French plaits? Fishbone plaits (I think they are 4 strand)? Twists outs? Braid outs? Chung-lee from street fighter's two buns with strands falling out?
lol, I don't know if I have the skills for all of these styles.

Okay, I decided on the braid-out, I moisturized instead of re-wetting, braided about ten braids and rolled them up on flexi-rods going to let it set for a few hours and will post pics when done.

Back