My Hair REALLY has grown!

SparklingFlame

Yes yes, ya'll it grew an inch with the MTG!!!! On the 5th of January will make a month and I did a comparison and yes, an inch!!!!! :dance7: Cheak out my album and see!

Gone 'head! Your twists are so nice! HHG!

*fingers crossed I will have an inch when I get out of these braids in 2 weeks*

Go head hair! I am happy for you. Keep it up. Looking at your hair reminds me of my natural days, sigh...

Happy Continued Hair Growth

Whew, hey girl. Love that puff! Now, if mine were only real lol. You've made such great progress. Naturals grow so quickly and easily.

naturallady said:
Yes yes, ya'll it grew an inch with the MTG!!!! On the 5th of January will make a month and I did a comparison and yes, an inch!!!!! :dance7: Cheak out my album and see!
I'm doing the funky bacon head rotten BBQ sulfur dance fo ya, girl!!!!!!! My husband probably can't WAIT til I get rid of the MTG!!!! You GROW girl!!!:yay: :creatures

brownsugar9999 said:
I'm doing the funky bacon head rotten BBQ sulfur dance fo ya, girl!!!!!!! My husband probably can't WAIT til I get rid of the MTG!!!! You GROW girl!!!:yay: :creatures

That is so funny cuz my husband HATES the smell too, although he is being a good sport about it all!!

congratulations Lady:dance7:
BTW you have really pretty hair, I I've been MTG'ing for about 3weeks and my hair is really filling out.I was afraid my hair at the back was never going to grow since I went natural it has remained the same length (i shaved it at the back cos of texture problems)Now it is maybe 0.5 inches, it can only be MTG.
It remained 0inches for over two years!(i was going to accept that MY hair didn't grow, Lucky i found LHCF.

Keep growing Naturallady :grin:
Happy new year.

wantlonghealthyhair said:
congratulations Lady:dance7:
BTW you have really pretty hair, I I've been MTG'ing for about 3weeks and my hair is really filling out.I was afraid my hair at the back was never going to grow since I went natural it has remained the same length (i shaved it at the back cos of texture problems)Now it is maybe 0.5 inches, it can only be MTG.
It remained 0inches for over two years!(i was going to accept that MY hair didn't grow, Lucky i found LHCF.

Keep growing Naturallady :grin:
Happy new year.

Happy Hair growing to you wantlonghealthyhair! In no time your hair will be flowing! BTW< thanks for the hair compliment!

Back