My hair makes me dizzy

HanaKuroi

If my hair is wet and I braid my hair to airdry when my hair starts shrinking I start getting light headed and dizzy.

I also cannot wear tight headbands or ponytails. I start feeling dizzy too. As soon as I take my hair down within 15 minutes I feel normal.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I think my head Swells during the day like peoples feet cause what ever is on my head in the morning will be killing me by 3-4pm so i get a good 6-7 hours before i get a headache and have to take advil or something.

My own hair dont bother me at all , wigs, headbands, ponytails and hats do but not my own hair and not extensions as long as i dont try to wear a ponytail with extensions.

You must have very thick and dense hair OP. How long is your hair? I think the longer dense hair becomes the more it weighs down on the head. And adding water to the equation increases the weight.

This reminds me of when my sister used to do my hair in our childhood years and I would become dizzy with her skin tight ponytail masterpiece. Had me walking around with chinky eyes and a facelift :rofl:

No,not with my hair..Some products I used in the past caused dizzy spells..Sorr,this is happening to you..Maybe try to do your hair in sections,take some of the pressure off..Your hair will be seperated.,It won't be weighed down much.

Happy Hair Growing!

DrC said:
You must have very thick and dense hair OP. How long is your hair? I think the longer dense hair becomes the more it weighs down on the head. And adding water to the equation increases the weight.

This reminds me of when my sister used to do my hair in our childhood years and I would become dizzy with her skin tight ponytail masterpiece. Had me walking around with chinky eyes and a facelift :rofl:

It isn't that long or thick Between SL and APL stretched.
It happens when it is wet especially. Maybe the weight has something to do with it. I am also tenderheaded maybe that has something to do with it.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Back