My Hair Is Turning Two Years Old :-)

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I'm a week early (official date is 6/5/2012), but I was itching to do a length check, so :look: :grin:

BC, 6/5/10
image-148369214.jpg

One year since BC, 6/2011
image-2353589981.jpg

2 years since BC, 5/29/2012
image-562361482.jpg

image-1107033527.jpg

I think this is the longest my hair has been as an adult, and I'm very happy with my bit of progress and my decision to stop relaxing my hair :) I think I am about an inch from BSL, and hope to get there by October, 2012 (3 years since last relaxer).

Thanks for coming through, and HHG!

Your hair has really grown! How exciting is it that you have reached the longest length ever! I think you will meet and surpass your hair goal this year.

lovely progress. Love that BC pic of you. Seems like I'm right on track then. I'm about the same length and my two month anni was 5/25/10

Awesome progress so far and as previous posters have said ... BSL and beyond this year !!!!

CONGRATS ON YOUR PROGRESS!! AHHH, JUNE 5TH IS INDEED A GLORIOUS DAY! THE DAY I CAME INTO THE WORLD AND YOU BEING A BORN AGAIN NATURAL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

awesome progress Angeleyez!! I remember when I first joined this site.. ur hair was one of the first that I watched.. ur hair looks great!! :yep:

Back