My hair is thinning and it's making me sad

I feel compelled to warn you on this: don't ever try black henna or your hair will turn green. If you ever decide to try it, always use body art quality henna, or body art quality henna + indigo.

I have heard many people who say henna has made their hair thicker, so maybe you would like it.

Other common causes of hair thinning in women can be... crash diets, hypervitaminosis (too high doses of vitamins, usually through supplements vs food), stress, diet pills, contraceptive pills...

One thing that gives me volume and strength is a DC with egg yolks. (1 part egg yolk, 2 parts cheapie moisturizing conditioner, 1 or tbsp oil, then co-wash).

I hope it helps and I hope you can sort it out soon!

I've done the henna/indigo route before and it did a decent job with coloring my greys black. If that's the best route I'll do it again; just thought it was more time consuming than I wanted and quite messy! :look:

I feel compelled to warn you on this: don't ever try black henna or your hair will turn green. If you ever decide to try it, always use body art quality henna, or body art quality henna + indigo.

I have heard many people who say henna has made their hair thicker, so maybe you would like it.

Other common causes of hair thinning in women can be... crash diets, hypervitaminosis (too high doses of vitamins, usually through supplements vs food), stress, diet pills, contraceptive pills...

One thing that gives me volume and strength is a DC with egg yolks. (1 part egg yolk, 2 parts cheapie moisturizing conditioner, 1 or tbsp oil, then co-wash).

I hope it helps and I hope you can sort it out soon!

Hiya,

How often do you do this treatment? I'm currently sitting with an egg in my hair and just wondered whether (if it works for me) it should be done weekly, monthly etc? Im relaxed.

Thanks

Back