My hair is thicker, moisturized w/out being greasy w/ the Qhemet products!

vevster

I've been using
the Olive Cream Conditioning Instant Detangler then the SIDR cream.

Awesome shine and softness!

I just got the sample set and I love the Alma and Olive cream..really happy with everything. I have to try the detangler, I have it here so I should use it.
I also like the olive and honey moisturizer.
GREAT company

Yeah the heavy cream is the bomb. I really like the Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm also but I'm not sure weather it should be used as a moisturizer or a sealant. The consistencey is kinda like a light grease.

Cayenne0622 said:
I've been waiting on my order for over a week! Does it always take this long?

This is the response I got after inquiring about the order a week after it was place:

Your order is still being processed for shipment. I ask (on the Terms & Conditions page on the website) that folks allow 7 - 10 business days to process their orders, especially during high order volume periods. Please note that your credit card has not been debited. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your items have shipped.

HTH
MV

Curlmart is much faster. I ordered from them last Thursday or Friday and received my products from them yesterday.

vevster said:
I've been using
the Olive Cream Conditioning Instant Detangler then the SIDR cream.

Awesome shine and softness!

I totally agree. I know i don't post often but this stuff is the truth. I've been using it on wet hair after my wash/cond., a little detangler on the ends and a dab of sidr butter.:D

What is your hair type again Vevster? 3c/4a right? Wonder if my 4b/a hair would like it. Does it give any curl definition?

MissVee said:
This is the response I got after inquiring about the order a week after it was place:

Your order is still being processed for shipment. I ask (on the Terms & Conditions page on the website) that folks allow 7 - 10 business days to process their orders, especially during high order volume periods. Please note that your credit card has not been debited. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your items have shipped.

HTH
MV

Thanks for the info MissVee.

Faith said:
What is your hair type again Vevster? 3c/4a right? Wonder if my 4b/a hair would like it. Does it give any curl definition?

I'm 4a and like the sidr and the amla. The amla is heavier tho so if your hair is super dry and thick, go with the amla heavy cream. I never noticed any curl definition from the sidr, only super soft hair for days. :)

Faith said:
Yes, 3c/4a

I haven't used it to give curl definition..... I use the detangler for wet setting post shampoo and the sidr for ends and moisture when I need it.

I'm def getting these products for my nieces! The older one's hair would do great on the Amla!

>>vester, are you using the detangler and sidr on dry hair also?<<

I only use the Sidr on dry hair. I use the detangler on wet...

Does the butter cream give you build up? CD's butter cream was great at first but I really had a lot of build up after 5 usage :(

Miosy said:
Does the butter cream give you build up? CD's butter cream was great at first but I really had a lot of build up after 5 usage :(
I'm still experimenting with how much to use but I'm not noticing build up.

Thanks ladies. I may have to buy all three and see which one works for me. My hair is fine but very dry.

Faith said:
Thanks ladies. I may have to buy all three and see which one works for me. My hair is fine but very dry.
My hair is fine too. I would try the Sidr and detangler first... the Sidr is PERFECT for my ends etc...

Oh no..the product junkie in me is coming out :angeldevi
curlmart is sold out of most of the products :(
who else sells them?

I gave in :D
I ordered the butter cream, detangler, and heavy cream. :grin:
I have no discipline but my hair is so thirsty!
Their prices are affordable and the shipping is cheap 8 bucks for all three products.

Miosy said:
who else sells them?
Naturallycurly.com...or check out Qhemet's list of sellers.

Okay I finally tried the sidr butter on my ends last night, I baggied my ends too. This was good but I prefer the heavy cream better, it did moisturize my hair but it is very lite, definitely for someone with fine hair. I will use it for when I do my my rollersets or flat ironing because it's so lite. Overall it's a good product!

Miosy said:
who else sells them?

qhemet is filling orders until the end of the month so you can order directly from them altho it may take about 2 weeks to get your products.

www.qhemetbiologics.com

speaking of thicker hair, i was just noticing how thick my hair has become. im thinking its the castor oil and the msm in the amla heavy cream.

ximenia said:
qhemet is filling orders until the end of the month so you can order directly from them altho it may take about 2 weeks to get your products.

www.qhemetbiologics.com

speaking of thicker hair, i was just noticing how thick my hair has become. im thinking its the castor oil and the msm in the amla heavy cream.
I'm glad someone else notices the thickness too!!!

Back