MY HAIR IS SHEDDING LIKE KRAZY

SimpleKomplexity

I've had my hair in a banana clip for 4 days. I didn't comb it or anything which might have been a bad idea since my hair is curly (I rollerset) and might have gotten tangled.

So it was in bad need of being washed today. I washed and combed with conditioner in and big globs of hair came out!! After washing I had a big ball of hair :cry:

This better not make up my hopes of being APL by my birthday :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I just can't get this whole regimen down packed right now. I'm so lazy. I dunno. I know I haven't moisturized in DAYS.

Could that be the reason for the big shedding of hair? :sad: Do the banana clips cause damage? Should I stick to bunning? Lord have mercy

WeLL Im thinking if you have your hair curled up , not moisturized in a banana clip it can cause tangles thus causing breakage but not that much breakage. Maybe you need a protein treatment followed by a moisturizing dc , i dunno im no expert. Just trying to help.

Thank you ladies!! I think I am going to bun for a few days with low manipulation after doing a protein treatment :( Hopefully the shedding stops

Along with all those tips, my hair starts shedding in the colder months. Maybe you are going through a shedding cycle...I sure as heck am. I am going to wash with Nutrine Garlic Shampoo tomorrow, hope it helps.

Back