My hair is in love with....

elle

Fructis Garnier, the entire line of produts!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

This is the first time I post because I have never had anything sensationnal to say about any hair care product or recipe.
I've been using fructis ever since I was 16, but for some reason I stopped thinking there were better products I could use...and man, was I wrong!!!
I've tried L'Oreal, Physique, Revlon, basically just about
anything I could get my hands on!!
Someone here posted a positive review about Fructis, and it threw me a few years back "oh, yeah,that fruity shampoo, I should try it again!". I went to the store, and bought the entire line, the shampoo, conditionner, repairing mask, the anti-frizz milk, and God, my hair has never felt this good!!!!It made my hair so soft, so moisturized, so silky... I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!! My hair is kind of dry because of the very harsh winter we've had this year, and I had lost hope about getting it to feel or look good again.
After yesterday, NO MORE DRAMA with hair issues!!!

Elle, you almost make me want to go run out and buy some. Such enthusiasm!
grin.gif

If in the future I'm looking for a "new love," I just might have to check this stuff out.

You really should!! what makes me happy with the brand is that you really don't feel cheated on what you're getting. I've used so many other products in the past (and that were way more expensive than fructis), but I always felt like I wasn't getting my money worth.
My hair is natural(no perm, no texturiser ), so it's hard for me to find products that won't leave my hair dry and/or puffy and/or hard to comb. Fructis DOES its job, that much is true!!!!!!

I like the shampoo and conditioner but I didn't have that good of a result with the Smoothing Milk. I gonna give it one more shot when I feel like wearing my hair straight though . . .

Back