My hair IS growing in the front!!

Kamilla16

Until recently, I have always thought that my hair in the front wasn't growing fast. Like when I was at 8 weeks I would have this curly new growth in the middle and back of my head, However, in the front I had like NO NEWGROWTH (so I thought) Well when my cousin was giving me a touch up she noticed the same thing!! Well After the relaxer we noticed that my hair in the front was indeed longer!! We just came to the conclusion that the hair in the front is a totally different texture, I also pull it into ponytails so the curl of new growth probably gets strecthed out straight? Does that make sense? Well I am happy Now
grin.gif

OMG!!!!!!!! We are one and the same...lol
grin.gif
. My hair is the same way, the front of my hair actually grows in straight, and everywhere else grows in curly and wavy. When I wear my hair in a ponytail everyone is like "girl, you know you have a relaxer". I think the front of my hair does grow slower though than the rest of my hair on average. The majority of my highlites are in the front, and I think they did damage my hair so I cut the front almost to my mouth...I didn't care I just want to get rid of the damage. I wear my hair up all the time, so you can't see how short the front really is. I am glad you posted this, because I can totally relate!
smile.gif

*** doing the happy dance**** My front is growing too
smile.gif
. I'm at 6inches in the front
grin.gif
. *** singing**** "It's hanging in my eye"(repeat). Happy to hear your about your success
tongue.gif

Congratulations Kamilla.
party2.gif
The front of my hair takes forever to grow, so I can understand how excited you must be.
smile.gif

WOW, I had hilites in the front that caused breakage too
smile.gif

Thanks for replying everybody!!! Hopefully my front will reach shoulder length by the end of this year. (HOPEFULLY!!!)

laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kamilla16 said:
We just came to the conclusion that the hair in the front is a totally different texture

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly! i think the whole perimeter of the head and -2 inches fromit are like that! good ob.
drunk.gif

Back