My hair is growing FINALLY!!!

Tonya

I wish I knew how to do side my sides...this is late August...

[image]http://images6.fotki.com/v104/photos/1/119762/1231723/tc2-vi.jpg?1092940686[/image]

This is today

[image]http://images7.fotki.com/v118/photos/1/119762/1372297/6-vi.jpg?1098134604[/image]

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Wow, your hair has not only gotten longer but thicker as well! It looks great! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wish I knew how to do side my sides...this is late August...

tc2-vi.jpg

This is today

6-vi.jpg

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay I'm going to the album to check you out Tonya.

Thanks ladies...as far as thickness it is too thick...I can't stand to wear my hair down anymore!

Tonya,

What size rollers do you use when you do your rollersets?

I use these (Red ones)
292551.jpg

I guess you can tell me what color you use because that would be much easier.
Red 1- 1/2", Aqua 1-1/8", Green 3", Beige, Purple 1-3/4", Yellow, Orange, Blue 5/8".
Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Lorriane is that a recent pic in your avi??? You looking hot chica!!!

Thanks ladies!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Miss Brown /images/graemlins/wave.gif Thank you, girl. That was taken a good year ago. It's my hair (extensions at the time) and weight inspirational pic. I reached that length /images/graemlins/weird.gif -- now I have to reach that weight! Ten more pounds to go... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I dn;t use those rollers when doing my roller sets. I use the Gooody's rollers with the sanp on top and I use the pink ones for the top and the orandge ones for the back for a looser curl. Maybe I will do one tonight.

Thanks CH and ladies. OK now I promise to stop snapping pictures every five minutes....(yeah I know I have issues.)

[ QUOTE ]
I dn;t use those rollers when doing my roller sets. I use the Gooody's rollers with the sanp on top and I use the pink ones for the top and the orandge ones for the back for a looser curl. Maybe I will do one tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have (had) some with the snap but I threw the top parts out. I use pink ones too so I will use them more. Thanks

Back