My hair is FINALLY getting noticed by others! Just wanted to say THANKS ladies!!

sweetcoco said:
:yay:Yay, I am happy for you. I recently started getting compliments also and it feels great!:yep:

By the way What is Aveda Black Malva?:look:

Girl, you don't know!? :lol:

It is only the best (well, only) color conditioner I have ever used. It made my hair way darker but in a natural looking way. It felt like I was putting dye in my hair, but I was just conditioning it! I left it on for 15-20 min under the dryer. It was so nice, shiny and conditioned afterwards! I did not like the Black Malva Shampoo, that much, the conditioner is :love: Aveda is the BOMB!!!

HoneyDew said:

It is only the best (well, only) color conditioner I have ever used. It made my hair way darker but in a natural looking way. It felt like I was putting dye in my hair, but I was just conditioning it! I left it on for 15-20 min under the dryer. It was so nice, shiny and conditioned afterwards! I did not like the Black Malva Shampoo, that much, the conditioner is :love: Aveda is the BOMB!!!

I may have to try this!:grin: :yep:

Awwww...that's great. I love feel good threads.:grin: But you deserve a big THANKS yourself. As big a fan of PC conditioner as I am, I was sleeping on the shampoo, and you convinced me to give it a try. It ain't nuttin' but da truth!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations!! :up: It always feels good to get these kind of compliments from people. :yep: It's like confirmation you're on the right track.

Yay! good for you honey! You deserve it...you are always willing to offer advice to other folx so i'm glad that your hair committment is paying off for you...

Awwwwww good for you HoneyDew. It's like a breath of fresh air when you receive compliments from so many folks. Pat yourself on the back and go get you a margarita or something girl!:lol:

I am so happy for you, HoneyDew. You have always been so generous with tips and advice. Congrats! ;)

abenyo said:
Congrats chiika so where are the pics?

I will try to get some pics. I am never pressed to take them these days because I don't think they do my hair/progress justice. I am going to shampoo my hair tomorrow and try to get some pics taken with a borrowed camera. Maybe that will be better.

Thanks again ladies!! :)

Aww, Honeydew, that is great news. Im so proud of you for hanging in there because I remember when you were all frustrated a few months back. See, your work is finally paying off.:)

HoneyDew said:

How would you compare this to henna?

gorgeoushair said:
How would you compare this to henna?

Well, the henna is what made me want to use the Black Malva. My roots (nor colored with Bigen like the rest) were just too reddish for me. The Black Malva Conditioner covered that up very well. I plan on never using Bigen or any other color again. Well, when I get grey I may, but for now I am going to stay away from synthetic dyes.

Ambitious1013 said:
Congrats HoneyDew!!! Enjoy your hard work! :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Forget my hardwork!! Girl look at your hair!!!!! I remember when you met your goal to grow your hair long enough to cover the shaved section in the very back. Now look!!! :)

{calling} HONEY DEWWWWWWWWWWW....... just poked my head in with the hopes of a picture or two. Girl, you know we are waiting. You've been working really hard and always here to help us. We want to see what these "others" are getting to see. :grin: I'm all excited.

Cayenne0622 said:
{calling} HONEY DEWWWWWWWWWWW....... just poked my head in with the hopes of a picture or two. Girl, you know we are waiting. You've been working really hard and always here to help us. We want to see what these "others" are getting to see. :grin: I'm all excited.

No pics, yet. Right now I am sitting here TRYING to wait for my hair to airdry. I just shampooed and conditioned with the So Sexy set from Vicky's Secret :love:

I will get some updated pictures for you guys to see. :)

BTW, I love that picture in your siggie. So shiny and I love how even your hair is. That is my goal. Right now I am full of layers.

HoneyDew said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Forget my hardwork!! Girl look at your hair!!!!! I remember when you met your goal to grow your hair long enough to cover the shaved section in the very back. Now look!!! :)

Thanks girl!!! :) I remember that hair moment too! :D

HoneyDew said:
No pics, yet. Right now I am sitting here TRYING to wait for my hair to airdry. I just shampooed and conditioned with the So Sexy set from Vicky's Secret :love:

I will get some updated pictures for you guys to see. :)

BTW, I love that picture in your siggie. So shiny and I love how even your hair is. That is my goal. Right now I am full of layers.

Awww geee! Thanks! I kept it lightly trimmed and bunned since like Sept 06 for the most part and that helped me grow out the layers without losing my mind! :grin: Keep us posted, girl. Your hair has always looked healthy to me so I'm sure its wonderful.

Hidden_Angel said:
:) Wonderful, I've always loved seeing your posts and reading about them! bets of luck! and save your money for a camera!:lachen:

I know!! I need to stay OUT of the BSS!!!

That's wonderful news, Honeydew!!!! :D It feels so good when ppl finally begin to notice the fruits of our labor!!!! Im so happy for you, girlie!!!! :grin:

Okay ladies. This is a picture that I took last Monday the 15th. I took it with my phone cam to try to show how dark my hair was after the Aveda Black Malva Conditioner. I did not think you guys could tell anything from the pic and never posted it.

Anyway, my hair has not grown much because I agressively cut it monthly to try to grow out my layers. I am going to try to find a comparison picture of what I was try to grow out from so you guys can tell.

My hair is much thicker but, to me, this picture does not show you guys much difference in my hair. Anyway, I promised a picture of my hair so here it is.

NOTE: I partied last night and slept w/o tieing my hair down after an evening of just one to many glasses of wine. :sekret: yall don't want to see what it's looking like right now.

Attachments

• 041507_hair3.JPG
    041507_hair3.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
Back