MY HAIR IS DRY AND HARD PLZ HELP!!!

classi123

I had my hair in a weave since the end of May and my hair has been extremely dry and hard. Does anyone know and good mosturizers that can help?? :ohwell:

Have you tried an overnight deep conditioning treatment? I also recommend the regular glycerin/aloe/water mix. That always softens my hair.

I would do a DC with heat and do co-washes to up the moisture and I would use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner..

and I would also use coconut oil it helps make your hair soft and a good leave in I love HE LTR and HE Break's Over

:bighug: so sorry that it is happening

A good DC that I found works wonders is the NTM hair mask and there leave-in is pretty good as well. But I have also heard alot good reviews for the ORS olive oil replenishing paks. A good daily mosturizer I like is the Cantu Shea Butter. I love to use this because it leaves my hair soft and mosturized. Good luck with your hair and I hope this helps.

start co-washing every other day, and the best DC I have ever use so far is Mizani MoisturFuse!

Great post! I have a weave, and my crown is out, and I don't want to take out the weave and find that my progress is great in the back but I'm balding up top. So, I will start DCing..Great Idea.

I had my hair in a weave since the end of May and my hair has been extremely dry and hard. Does anyone know and good mosturizers that can help?? :ohwell:
I too recently experienced this incredible dryness, and thought to switch shampoos, yet I always chose pretty good ones or so I thought and washed very thoroughly. I'm about to get on the co-washing wagon :grin: seldom using shampoo at all maybe for build-up every now and then. It may be that the shampoos and all that thorough shampooing that caused soooo much dryness :yep:. I started buying a few conditioners already Herbal Essences, Suave etc. I can't wait
icon7.gif
Good luck Anna

Have you tried an overnight deep conditioning treatment? I also recommend the regular glycerin/aloe/water mix. That always softens my hair.

I'll say the same thing glycerin and aloe vera ..at least twice a day ,when in weave I must moiturise more and be sure that the spray touch my hair well ( I hope that you understand what I mean sorry for my english ) .
I deep co weekly and co wash weekly too .
Good luck .
Cecilie .

Back