MY HAIR HAS FOUND ITS PERFECT MATE!!!

MissFallon

IN LOVE WITH MY NEW PRODUCT!!!

I found the solution for all my hair problems. I have created (from other products) a new product that accelerates growth, stops breakage, moisturizes, and thickens my strands. Here is the recipe:

4 tablespoons of ORS Carrot Oil
1 teaspoon of castor oil (or coconut oil)
1 teaspoon of glycerin
3 tubes of MN

Put it in a bottle all together, shake it up and boom its a miracle!

I've been using it for about 2 weeks and my breakage has stopped, my hair is never dry, and its growing like crazy. I put it in one of those bottles with the nozzle top and apply it to my scalp every night. I absolutely love it....this is def. a staple for me from now on. I tried all these products separately and had good results so combined i'm getting GREAT results. I suggest this for anyone who uses MN and can stand the smell of the ORS carrot oil (I dont see whats so wrong with the way it smells). Happy hair growing!

Last edited:
Re: IN LOVE WITH MY NEW PRODUCT!!!

MissFallon said:
I found the solution for all my hair problems. I have created (from other products) a new product that accelerates growth, stops breakage, moisturizes, and thickens my strands. Here is the recipe:

1 teaspoon of glycerin
3 tubes of MN

I've been using it for about 2 weeks and my breakage has stopped, my hair is never dry, and its growing like crazy. I put it in one of those bottles with the nozzle top and apply it to my scalp every night. I absolutely love it....this is def. a staple for me from now on. I tried all these products separately and had good results so combined i'm getting GREAT results. I suggest this for anyone who uses MN and can stand the smell of the ORS carrot oil (I dont see whats so wrong with the way it smells). Happy hair growing!

what size tubes of MN and are you using NeoAF???
*I dont mind the smell of the Carrot oil either.*
Is this mixture stiff? (like a cream)
Is it easy to come out the squirt bottle?
sorry for all the question. I just want to try it out.

Letitia said:
what size tubes of MN and are you using NeoAF???
*I dont mind the smell of the Carrot oil either.*
Is this mixture stiff? (like a cream)
Is it easy to come out the squirt bottle?
sorry for all the question. I just want to try it out.

i switch between a generic and the NeoAF. I actually use 2 of the large generic tubes but I said three because most use the NeoAF. The mixture is creamy but not super thick. I added the oils to thin it out to the consistency that I wanted. You can use any oil you want but it depends on you and what you will/will not use on your scalp. It comes out the squirt bottle easily.

MissFallon said:
i switch between a generic and the NeoAF. I actually use 2 of the large generic tubes but I said three because most use the NeoAF. The mixture is creamy but not super thick. I added the oils to thin it out to the consistency that I wanted. You can use any oil you want but it depends on you and what you will/will not use on your scalp. It comes out the squirt bottle easily.

Thanks. I am going to give this a try as soon as I finish up my WGO.

Glycerin is moisturizing to hair right?

I don't really use oil in my hair or on my scalp, but I may try the Glycerin because most of the creams that I use that contain MN are drying to my hair and I don't like that.

I tried mixing with oil, but that did not help with moisturizing of course.

HoneyDew said:
Glycerin is moisturizing to hair right?

I don't really use oil in my hair or on my scalp, but I may try the Glycerin because most of the creams that I use that contain MN are drying to my hair and I don't like that.

I tried mixing with oil, but that did not help with moisturizing of course.

Yeah it mosturizes the hair. I just added it because I mix the castor oil and glycerin together to use as a pre-poo so it was already pre-mixed and I needed something to dilute the carrot oil and MN. The carrot oil is a good moisturizer also.

MissFallon said:
Yeah it mosturizes the hair. I just added it because I mix the castor oil and glycerin together to use as a pre-poo so it was already pre-mixed and I needed something to dilute the carrot oil and MN. The carrot oil is a good moisturizer also.

Thank for Sharing MissFallon!! I've got a question, what's the consistency of the ORS Carrot Oil? I've got some their Olive Oil Creme but that stuff is THICK. I'd have to dilute it a lot to get it to a thinner consistency.

TIA!

VWVixxen said:
Thank for Sharing MissFallon!! I've got a question, what's the consistency of the ORS Carrot Oil? I've got some their Olive Oil Creme but that stuff is THICK. I'd have to dilute it a lot to get it to a thinner consistency.

TIA!

Its really thick to me. It comes in a jar and is a pain to scoop out and put in the bottle. I dilute it with a little oil to thin out the consistency, but not too much because I dont really like oil on my scalp that much.

MissFallon said:

What is MN?

msroddy said:
So.... what's MN? I'm new to all of this an don't know what it is.

Thanks-
Ms. Roddy.

it is an anti-fungal cream that helps the hair grow by killing the bacteria and fungus on the scalp (supposedly).

jaded_faerie said:
2 inches in a month,, thats crazy!

I stopped using it bc my ng was coming in too fast and I wasn't due for a relaxer for 12 weeks. I ended up relaxing anyway and am gonna start using it again. I'll post pics in about a month (approx August 1st).

3.gif
for vonnie25

MissFallon said:

1 teaspoon of glycerin
3 tubes of MN

That sounds like a great mix! :drunk:

I am a newbie! I have learned so many things since I started lurking on the
hair care boards Aug 06. The "MN" I am willing to try until my MTG and WGO gets ordered. I am not near a target or a walmart so, I am on a search for the ingredients anywhere I can. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I will show my progress.

MissFallon said:
Here is the recipe:

1 teaspoon of glycerin
3 tubes of MN

quote]

Hi ladies,

Is there one store where I can purchase all these items? Also, what aisle would I find glycerin or MN?

Thanks in advance,

Kris

Back