My hair has a mind its own

AgapeQueen

:wallbash::wallbash: ladies..I am going crazy...I have came across a lot of breakage about three months ago. I thought it was just a small issue but now I see the affects in my hair,:perplexed. I don't know what my hair likes or even what it needs. I cut my hair last summer, it started to look healthy then out of the blue when it started growing begin to look like crap again.:wallbash: Its like my hair does not want to grow healthy...I was using MNT and MTG, now have started using some cheap stuff...That could be it?...Any suggestions

I do all of the above, I used mtn mixed with mayonnaise and oils for a deep condition and mositerizer. I use to co wash every other day...and i must admit i used too mch heat in the past. I have stopped at the begining of the year... i have stopped all of that and stated using MN. I do not moisterize as much because i have a sew in in the back og my hair now as a protective style.

Do you do sew ins a lot?
They could be the culprit.

I had one once & vowed (never again)

The tension from the string did horrible things to my hair, resulting in breakage and splits. I know many on this board have success with sew ins but I don't think they are FOR everyone. They may not agree with your hair or it just may be how it is done that makes the difference.

I have in the past...but the breakage started when my hair started growing...without weave in it
Do you do sew ins a lot?
They could be the culprit.

I had one once & vowed (never again)

The tension from the string did horrible things to my hair, resulting in breakage and splits. I know many on this board have success with sew ins but I don't think they are FOR everyone. They may not agree with your hair or it just may be how it is done that makes the difference.

Back