My hair grew!!!

Blkprincess

I had my hair in cornrows for about a week. Did massages every night after applying my Sulfur8 and spritzing a little diluted silicon mix for a whole head baggy. I could tell I got some growth because my parts were no longer visible, and the braids were getting kind of loose. may not seem like much, but I feel like I got a little growth spurt this week:grin::yay::woot:
had to clarify...tried the baking soda, and did an ACV rinse...love the ACV rinse...no sure yet about the baking soda (probably didn't do it right)

I know...I'm trippin':lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I need a new hobby!!

Attachments

• frontside.JPG
    frontside.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 106
  • progress.JPG
    progress.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 174
  • jan20.JPG
    jan20.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 97
You know I came here ready to be skeptical but your hair does look like it grew between that first picture in the row of three and the last. Great job!

Wow! Congratulations on your growth.

I had my hair in cornrows for about a week. Did massages every night after applying my Sulfur8 and spritzing a little diluted silicon mix for a whole head baggy. I could tell I got some growth because my parts were no longer visible, and the braids were getting kind of loose. may not seem like much, but I feel like I got a little growth spurt this week:grin::yay::woot:
had to clarify...tried the baking soda, and did an ACV rinse...love the ACV rinse...no sure yet about the baking soda (probably didn't do it right)

I know...I'm trippin':lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I need a new hobby!!

I week. That is fantastic. I am getting cornrows soon. I am inspired to use this as a protective style for my ends. I can tuck those under at the bottom. :)

Did you find it hard to massage your hair while in them or did you concentrate only on the parts in between?

Did you blowdry your hair first before you braided? (This is important because I am doing the bootcamp challenge and I may have to use my freebie lol)

I week. That is fantastic. I am getting cornrows soon. I am inspired to use this as a protective style for my ends. I can tuck those under at the bottom. :)

Did you find it hard to massage your hair while in them or did you concentrate only on the parts in between?

Did you blowdry your hair first before you braided? (This is important because I am doing the bootcamp challenge and I may have to use my freebie lol)

I did blowdry...I normally don't...I was just experimenting to try and smooth out my roots. the blowdrying wasn't necessary, that's really why I did the cornrows:lachen: Profectiv megagrowth is my staple, and I smooth it through as I'm doing each strand of my cornrows. I had 8 cornrows, so it was just wide enough to get in between from either side of the braid to massage the sulfur8. gotta love that tingle:grin:

but I think the whole head baggy did the trick. I kept the ends tucked in a flexirod, like a bun. took out to smooth on Profectiv and tucked them back in.

Back