my hair for the week (pics included) BIG FLUFFY HAIR

lipyt

I washed my hair on friday and braided it in 6 fat braids
Saturday I flattened the roots with the flat iron and then braided it back up
(I don't like completely straight hair so I hardly ever flat iron the whole length)
Today I took the braids out to blow dry the kinks out from the braids but realized I liked the crinkly look
So I will wear my hair in 2 braids in the front and two cornrows in the back to maintain the crinkly look throughout the week.
michelle1042.jpg

michelle1042.jpg

michelle1046.jpg

My hair is bra strap length last month I posted a thread about it...can't wait til it is waistlenght!

michelle1047.jpg

michelle1049.jpg

michelle1050.jpg

michelle1051.jpg

I washed my hair on friday and braided it in 6 fat braids
Saturday I flattened the roots with the flat iron and then braided it back up
(I don't like completely straight hair so I hardly ever flat iron the whole length)
Today I took the braids out to blow dry the kinks out from the braids but realized I liked the crinkly look
So I will wear my hair in 2 braids in the front and two cornrows in the back to maintain the crinkly look throughout the week.
michelle1042.jpg

Pretty! This pic is my dream style right here! What kind of flat iron did you use for the roots? And you're transitioning...how many inches of natural hair do you have?

Pretty! This pic is my dream style right here! What kind of flat iron did you use for the roots? And you're transitioning...how many inches of natural hair do you have?
I bought a flat iron from Sally's it's pink GVP
I've been transitioning for 8 months now
I have abouth 3 to 4 inches of NG
I'm not a super fast grower like some others are but i usually get a good growth spurt for the summer :yep:

Very pretty...

I think I'm going to start hanging out in the Hair Forum more than the other forums :grin:

Thick and luscious! :)

Ohmigosh, I love it! You've inspired me to try a similar look!
Yea I've never liked straight flat hair. The bigger the better for me. I have to put pics up today of how nice the braidout came this morning! It looks sooo nice! I'm wearing a gypsy inspired outfit with it...I know my collegues are like "Why doesn't she just dress like a normal teacher!" :nono:

OMG your hair looks amazing. We have similar hair types are you natural if so what is your hair type? I'm so going to try this method.

Back