My Hair Feels The Best It Ever Has Because....

kblc06

-I did an overnight prepoo with Alma, Vatika, and Africa's best olive oil DC. I applied this to my straightened hair after I trimmed my hair ...yet again :look:. I have no splits and my hair feels thick to the ends. My hair feels so moisturized and healthy and looks visibly stronger. I don't what Alma or Vatika oil does but my hair feels amazing

-I started using paddle brushes and less combs. I do not get as nearly as much breakage using my paddle brushes (Goody Jojaba, Denman D3, & Maxius detangling brush)

-I keep my ends trimmed...too much :perplexed

What gives you your best hair....

My hair feels the best right now because of both protein, nettle tea rinses and henna...not all used at the same time :giggle:

My hair feel thicker and strong, yet soft.

Regular steam treatments
Good moisture and protein balance and most importantly
actually caring and giving my hair the time it deserves!

MY hair feels the best it ever has because of of 2x week co-wash with shikakai and 2x week deep-con:yep: . useing alter-ego leave-in and sealing with jbco/cocasta shihai oil.i mois with hair butter or cfcg i am still in braids until MAY.

DC once or twice a week
sleeping with a scarf
airdrying and cowashes
Actually enjoying doing my hair:)

Little things like that opened the doors to a wole new world for me!

My hair feels it best because i started to make my own products using only all natural/organic products and essential oils. that's it. I learned that less is better. the hair will love you for it!!!

My hair feels the best it's ever felt because:

- I started stretching my relaxers
- I used better conditioners for my hair
- I stopped putting in products in my hair after the conditioning step
- I expanded the types of proteins used on my hair and stopped using harsh protein treatments

Last edited:
I gave it an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse, mixed with Rosemary oil last night. My hair feels cleaner than it has in a while and my scalp feels amazing!:grin:

-I started using Aveda products and putting JBCO on my scalp 2x a week
-Finally got the trim that I needed
-I only use aloe vera gel for twists, it keeps my ends from frizzing

I stopped being afraid of protein and incorporated Joico K-Pak DPR into my regimen. My hair has never felt stronger or looked healthier.

2 years of absolutely no heat, no combing, and daily cowashes. For the first time in my life I have no split ends

I started using BABA de CARACOL Intensive Treatment and leave-in conditioner. It is the best conditioner that I have ever used.

Back