My Hair feels like Budda!!!!!!!!!

BlkOnyx488

Ok I have been researching Bentonite Clay for the hair and Face, I have two pounds of the powder I purchased for the sole purpose of at home body wrap. So I never thought to use them for my hair or face until I did a search on the forum

Anyway, My hair is currently in Box braids, I am having a hard time keeping my hands out of my hair:grin::wallbash:, I just like to play with it.

So I was getting ready for bed I slathered MTG and AMLA oil on my hair, and baggied it. Then after reading how easlily the Bentonite Clay washing out of the hair, I decided to Mix some ingredients together and put in my hair.

I mixed
three TBS of Bentonite clay
2 tsp of Cholella Powder
1 teaspoon of ACV
and then I added water until it was a paste.

Then I slathered it in my hair and put the baggie back on

I let it sit for an hour, it rinsed out real easy just like I read

First thing I noticed was the ends of my braids looked better. Then I touched it, It felt sooooo soft.:lick:

Then I took one of the braids out OMwow wow wow
it felt sooooo gooooooddddd:yep::yep: even in the box braids I can tell my hair fells like velvet.

I did a protein treatment the other day and my hair was feeling hard the last to days. Now! Now it feels like Budda!!!

Ok I just had to share!!!!
Sorry for another fifty and eleven post about Bentonite Clay!

lol id pay you to mak eme a mix for my braids but Im taking them out in abotu 2 weeks and Im dc in a few days...mmm im gonna smell like strawberries

This reminds me...I should probably use some bentonite on my hair tomorrow...I haven't done it for a while. I love it because afterward my conditioner works better (which is crazy because AO white camellia works amazing by itself).

^^ Bentonite also makes my condish work so much better too. It feels like it makes my hair hold moisture way better. I can manipulate my hair much less when I do a treatment.

I read your title as "Buddha" and was wondering how your hair became enlightened. :look:

Hm, and thanks for the heads up. I'm glad it worked for you!

Im with you on this. I do mine with coconut milk and it comes out sooo soft!! I had to braid up my hair cos i couldnt keep my hands out of it. This helps me deal with my natural hair very well. Comb just glides through.

lol id pay you to mak eme a mix for my braids but Im taking them out in abotu 2 weeks and Im dc in a few days...mmm im gonna smell like strawberries
I accept all payments through paypal only:grin:

I read your title as "Buddha" and was wondering how your hair became enlightened. :look:

Hm, and thanks for the heads up. I'm glad it worked for you!
think my hair found religion last night too!:spinning:

I would love to try this but kitty litter is bentonite clay and has a package warning that it can clog pipes. Spring/Summer, I can rinse my hair of clay outdoors but not winter. How does one avoid that expanding clay in the pipes?

It didn't seem to be a problem. hmmmm

I would love to try this but kitty litter is bentonite clay and has a package warning that it can clog pipes. Spring/Summer, I can rinse my hair of clay outdoors but not winter. How does one avoid that expanding clay in the pipes?

I always rinse mine out in the shower.

After you get out, pour some baking soda down the drain and then follow it with vinegar...it's a great natural way to clean pipes and it will get rid of any extra clay. If you've ever done it before, mixing vinegar with the bentonite (which is what I do for my face) makes it puff up and look like a light frosting. But mixing it with water makes it a thick clay. So vinegar down the drain should do the trick (and I've never noticed any problems).

Back