My hair creme has been discontinued for international sale...

Austro-Afrikana

I was using robin's flat ironing creme and was loving it...i ran out and was going to order more but found that they were no longer shipping internationally!
It was an organic product with mango butter as one of the main ingredients. I am looking for something organic, preferably mango...i thought about elasta qp but was put off by the parabens and wierd names, and i thought of making my own blend but that would be too expensive.
help me find a new organic creme please.

Aaaawwwwwwwwww!:perplexed

I best tek time with my creme and, I wanted to reorder Afro Detangler at some point! :sad:

Haven't got any suggestions for ya, but, I feel yer pain! :wallbash:

((HUGS))

I was using robin's flat ironing creme and was loving it...i ran out and was going to order more but found that they were no longer shipping internationally!
It was an organic product with mango butter as one of the main ingredients. I am looking for something organic, preferably mango...i thought about elasta qp but was put off by the parabens and wierd names, and i thought of making my own blend but that would be too expensive.
help me find a new organic creme please.

Just had a brainwave!:grin:

If you really want the product you could do 2 things:

1 - Ask someone from the board to buy it for you. There's a thread and information about it>>> http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=217923&highlight=international

Or,

2 - Rent a US forwarding address. Seller will send product there which would be forward to you over here >>> http://www.myus.com/index.shtml

@Austro-Afrikana

Looks like she had a change of heart and decided to ship her products Worldwide. The good news is I will be able to get my hands on Afro Detangler. The bad news is that's the only product she sells at the mo. Keep an eye on the site to see if the Flat Iron Creme will be in stock.

ETA: Just looked on the site to see that Afro Detangler can also be used to Flat Iron. Still keep checking the site or, email for info on other products.

Last edited:
Back