My hair 911

Norma15

I have 3b or c im not really sure thin relaxed nape length hair. no matter how many deep condtioner treatments i do my hair always seems dry these are the products i have been useing. someone plzz help me start a new regime cause my hair is dry but its not breaking its just dry and crunchy
products
10 en 1 sshampoo
elasta qp relaxedshampoo
cnditioner
intese by elast qp
10 en 1
cinnmom and sole (domincan)
leave in
cd hhb
surge
someplzz help im losing hope
frown.gif

i also use ors olive oil moisturizer

How often do you shampoo and conditon your hair?

How long do you leave the conditioner on? Do you use heat while conditioning?

What do you do to your after shampooing and conditioning? Do you roller set, blow dry, air dry? What?

i haven't clarifey this whole month i shampoo every week and condtion every week while im conndtionijng i on;ly wears a heat cap i leave the condtioner for atleast 30 mins
i altermnat between air dry and rollerrsets9when i go to the salon)
My hair aslo feels hard

Conditioning: For me I get the best results when following the directions on most, if not all of my conditioners on time to leave them on, as well as using heat or not. You may want to think about that.

Also, when you air dry and when you rollerset, perhaps you need to switch up on whichever products you are using for those styles.

Hope that Helps.

You might want to clarify, then follow up with a good moisturizing conditioner adding some of your oil to it. I would also try something else as my leave-in (a creamy leave-in conditioner) that has worked for you in the past, then seal it with an oil.

With your hair being dry and crunchy you may want to try a conditioning wash in between your shampoos.

If you already have these products I would recommend using VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Shampoo, Giovanni's Direct Leave-in mixed w/Aloe Vera Gel (use this in between shampoo's as needed), and Suave Humectant Conditioner for conditioning washes.

thanks i just that im losing i hope i think that surge doesn't adgree with my hair is like my hair is addicted to it wjen i stoped using it my hair was very very dry . but i don't like the feeling i get with the surge after i use it. its very sticky i just don't like it

Have you consided Motions Moisture Plus or Kenra moisturizing conditioner or maybe LUST?

There is a thread on fave moisturizing conditioners and there are many that alot of girls here swear by and prolly have the same hair type as you. I'd pick out one or two of these conditioners, leave it on for 30 mins cold or longer if you have the time and rinse out. I'd do a final rinse with distilled water as yours may be hard which only gets your hair dryer and dryer. Consider adding a little EVOO to the conditioner too for extra moisture.

I have surge but only put it on the scalp (once a day or every other day when I remember).

[ QUOTE ]
Norma15 said:
thanks i just that im losing i hope i think that surge doesn't adgree with my hair is like my hair is addicted to it wjen i stoped using it my hair was very very dry . but i don't like the feeling i get with the surge after i use it. its very sticky i just don't like it

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case definitely clarify. After clarifying (1 lather) I follow up with 1 more lather of something else like Keracare hydrating shampoo (any good moisturizing shampoo would do I guess). This is where I begin to help my hair to start feeling better after a clarifier. Then of course I follow up with the other things I mentioned previously. HTH!

they washed conditoned it with deep protein condtioner followed by a moisturizing condtinoer then roller set with a leave in condtionerthen under the dryer and mild blower thats about it
shampoo razac
deep condtioner sabastian penertarte(protein)
condtioner im not sure
wrapped with razzac fininshing creme
shine ors olive oil sheen spray
thanks for all the advice

Back