*****My Great New Cond - Only$3/Liter!!!!!

biancaelyse

I go to Big Lots 2-3 times a year to load up on discontinued hair products. I've gotten some really good ones like Back to Basics in the past.

Anyhow, I got some Aura products there yesterday. The Rosemary Mint Conditioner has a lot of slip and really made my hair soft and detangled. Only $3/Liter. I need to go back and buy more!!

I go to Big Lots 2-3 times a year to load up on discontinued hair products. I've gotten some really good ones like Back to Basics in the past.

Anyhow, I got some Aura products there yesterday. The Rosemary Mint Conditioner has a lot of slip and really made my hair soft and detangled. Only $3/Liter. I need to go back and buy more!!

Cool...the Sep no buy is almost up. Can't hurt to go check it out....:look:

Everytime I see that it looks very interesting. I have been trying to stay away from buying conditioners right now because I have so many already, but it is so tempting for the price. I see this one at Sally’s, too. $3 for it is a great deal.

Everytime I see that it looks very interesting. I have been trying to stay away from buying conditioners right now because I have so many already, but it is so tempting for the price. I see this one at Sally’s, too. $3 for it is a great deal.

Yup!! I'd rate this conditioner up there with Elucence, Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and Activate Hydrating.

The mint and rosemary made my scalp feel warm and tingly - like an aromatherapy treatment.

I justify my spending by getting products like this on the cheap!!

Back