My Friend Needs Help

My best friend permed her hair yesterday and when she got up this morning it was as hard as a rock!!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: She applied moisturizer to it but to no avail. What should I tell her to do? I felt her hair, it feels really dry and i'm afriad it's going to break off before the end of the week. Thanks for the suggestions.

ONE TIME MINE GOT LIKE THAT I HAD TO DEEP CON OVER NIGHT MAY I ADD I HAD IT DONE IN THE SHOP:eek: I WHEN SHE GOT DONE WITH MY HEAD IT WAS AS HARD AS A ROCK:( I KNOW SOMEBODY WILL POST AND HELP YOU THIS HAPPEND BEFOR I CAME HERE:lol: NEVER WENT BACK TO HER SHE LOOKS AT ME WHEN I PASS I DONT EVEN OPEN MY MOUTH I TELL EVRYBODY DONT GO TO HER:( :mad:

Hi,

I think whole head baggying at least 3 times a week after applying moisturizers and sealing in the moisture will help, hey if it can help me it can help anybody.:yep:

If it were me... I'd re-washing w/a neutralizing shampoo, AVC rinse, Porosity Control con, moisture baggie w/Alma oil.

I wouldnt brush it or comb (unless large tooth seamless) it either, I'd finger comb only when wet.

I agree with baby42 Deep Conditioning is a must!!! I also agree with sweetcoco and Lotus in that she should moisturize and baggy her hair at night.. At least for a week or so, even if she doesn't like it. Bald is not cute!!:eek:

I would also agree that she should re-shampoo and deep condition(with plastic cap) for 15-30 minutes under the dryer! That will boost the moisture right there!

Back