My Flexi-Rod Set and Questions

Stepiphanie

Hey ladies,

Last week, I did a flexi rod set and really liked the results, the curls were nice and bouncy, and looked super cute. However they barely lasted two days. I don't mind losing some curl, but it almost all of it was gone. Though my hair remained streched, I would like if the style lasted a few more days. So my question is those of you who wear curly styles, how do you get them to last past day 1? TIA :grin:

Here are pics of my hair while I could enjoy it

20u7kap.jpg

iodwcn.jpg

110kvuw.jpg

That turned out really pretty! I just bought some curlformers and would like to know how to preserve a curly style as well.

Pretty! Did you use a setting lotion? You could try the pineapple method. Or do what my mom told me to do: sleep pretty. Your curls are sooo pretty tho. I love the thickness

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes, I used Jane Carter Wrap and Roll. Lol @ sleeping pretty:lol: I used to stay doing that when I was younger, never worked. I will try the pineapple next time, Thanks.

Pretty! Did you use a setting lotion? You could try the pineapple method. Or do what my mom told me to do: sleep pretty. Your curls are sooo pretty tho. I love the thickness

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Use a stronger setting lotion like lotta body. Foam wrap is better suited for regular rollersets imo.i To keep my flexi rods set up i just put them under a jumbo satin bonnet and sleep on my side. The curls last for a week this way.

Omg so pretty!!! I'm in love with your rod set. I haven't got my nerve up to try this yet. I have the perfect method I think for you to sleep maintain it. It's the way I keep my wash n' go's fresh for a week. I use a loc soc or one of those pocket scarves. I'll provide links and a better description when I get to my computer but it works extremely well.

Ka-ute!!

(Idk, I usually reset each night with pin curls, but Ive never done curls as tight as yours, not sure if that would work??)

hmmm....loc soc huh? I think I remember you mentioning these before in another thread, I will definitely look into it. You should definitely give this style a try, I think it would look great on your hair!:yep:

Omg so pretty!!! I'm in love with your rod set. I haven't got my nerve up to try this yet. I have the perfect method I think for you to sleep maintain it. It's the way I keep my wash n' go's fresh for a week. I use a loc soc or one of those pocket scarves. I'll provide links and a better description when I get to my computer but it works extremely well.

Back