My First Wash Day (as a newly relaxed chica)

ms_kenesha

Okay, what do y'all think I should do.

I have my hair in a layered flip, should I wash and airdry and then follow with my ceramic large curling iron or should I rollerset it and use my blowdryer and roundbrush? Which would be more heat intensive? I'm thinking I should do the airdry/ceramic iron because that's less heat.
What do y'all think?

Also, I got a deep condition with my relaxer I shouldn't need another one so soon, should I?

I'm going to Ulta after work to buy their Nioxin set.

I think the rollerset method would be best because the style will hold longer that way...plus, it's no "direct" heat...just "air" heat...

That's true, I was thinking it would last longer with a set. That means I need to buy an nozzle for my blow-dryer and a round brush at Ulta, too. I think I'm gonna get one of those ionic round brushes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Nay007 has inspired me to learn how to use the round brush, she's a pro at it. /images/graemlins/king.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think the rollerset method would be best because the style will hold longer that way...plus, it's no "direct" heat...just "air" heat...

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in with the roller set too, I think it'll be best /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry for butting in....but Jennifiermd i must say i love your hair, its so thick and beauitful and i love love it love it, you've made so much progress.

Back