MY FIRST TWISTOUT! WITH PICS!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I am super giddy. :) Today I did my very first twistout and it came out incredibly. I hadn't planned on wearing my hair this way, but when I took my twists down today I couldn't find my headband so I wore it out (didn't have time to put in a pony). The pics may not look that great (looks better in person to me) but just thought I would share.

ps - I felt extremely PROUD to be able to wear my hair like this today. The texture was fantastic. I worked it yall!!
003-1.jpg

002.jpg

005-1.jpg

See, even Dora likes it!

Cute.

'Splain Lucy! How did you create it? Products? Startde with wet or dry hair? Airdried or used a dryer? Details please!

Nonie said:
Cute.

'Splain Lucy! How did you create it? Products? Startde with wet or dry hair? Airdried or used a dryer? Details please!

Well, I didn't intend to wear my hair this way so I didn't focus on technique or any products.

All I did was cowash last night, towel it dry, detangle, apply a good amount of the ors olive oil moisturizer, then make about 20 two strand twists. I do this on my daughters hair but never thought I could do it to mine. This is why I wasn't going to wear it down. Anyway, I put my scarf on, and this morning (about 6 hours later) it was dry. I untwisted, then upon realizing my style was not what i was going to do, I applied some of the fantasia gel just to the front and a little on the sides to smooth it back (with my hands). Thats it!

Details? Products? How'd you do it? It looks terrific. Soft and bouncy. I'm stretching my relaxer, so I need another protective style. Thanks and congratulations!!! :kiss:

I like it a lot, looks very full.

I have to agree with Pooh, ur skin is gorgy!

P.S Pink skates may i borrow ur body this weekend? I'm goin on a date and... well lol...

Nice work bre~bre

SoAnxious12 said:
I like it a lot, looks very full.

I have to agree with Pooh, ur skin is gorgy!

P.S Pink skates may i borrow ur body this weekend? I'm goin on a date and... well lol...

Nice work bre~bre
Aww, thanks. I never really thought my skinned looked that hot. :)

I love the look of the twistout! I cornrowed my hair in twists for the first time earlier today. I'm hoping to master this style!:yep:

Back