My first thread...and Blog!...and Hair Update!

NaturalLibra

Hey ladies,

I've said I want to be more active on the forum so I figured it's time to make this thread for my 6 months natural update.

I basically decided today that I wanted to start Blogging my natural hair (as well as other experiences) as a way to truly have an idea of my progress. My hair is so tight I sometimes wonder if it doesn't look exactly to same as when it started but pictures really show the progress plus I'm not into much social media (like twitter and facebook) so I wanna put myself out there, be more active and get over some of my shyness :blush:

So here's my first blog post detailing my journey so far. I probably could have gone on and on but it's late so I tried to keep it reasonable.

From Before to 4B: My Natural Hair Journey | LUUUX

I am using user generated content - rewards site Luuux for my blog. Not required but I would definitely appreciate anyone who wants to leave me a comment on the post. I love to write so even if it's a constructive criticism I'll take it!

Thanks alot ladies! many of you don't know me yet but I hope that'll change as many of you have unknowingly inspired and helped me already

Welcome and step out of that shyness girl. Everyone is loving here (mostly everyone). Wonderful story and the pics of your hair progress are great as well. KUTGW

Thanks again ladies :bighug:

@ SexySin985 and CherryCherryBoomBoom - Yay, fellow Libras! actually I was originally supposed to be born in February but I arrived in October so you can do the math on that one:lol:. My friend born the day after me calls me a 'bootleg' Libra but I think it was just meant to be.

Back