My first stretch?

septemberbaby

Well, today I'm 10 weeks post and going for a retouch today. I am so aware of hair care since I've found this board and I feel liberated. Before the boards, I would've never waited 10 weeks for a retouch. 6 weeks was always my limit! Now I know better.....thanks LHCF. ;)

I'm excited to see how much my hair has grown. I'll take pics with this retouch since I didn't in March. The last time I took pics was on January 26th. I can't wait to do a comparison shot.

Congrats! I know how you feel. I have stretched twice. First one was 12wks and just did 14wks! In the past it was every 5/6 wks. You will well pleased.

Thanks, your hair is gorgeous. Can't wait to reach your current length. Your 14 week stretch progress is very motivating & encouraging!

Last edited:
I think stretching is KEY!! I am so excited for you. My first stretch ever was for the last time I relaxed. I stretched for 16 weeks. However, due to a bad relaxer, I don't think I'll be able to stretch that long. This time I'll try for 10 weeks. But stretching has really helped my hair appear thicker.

Please do post pictures. I'm very excited to see your progress... :wave:

Congrats on your stretch! I'm attempting my first 12 week stretch. I'm only 4 weeks post so im good for now. I hope I can make it.

Serenity_Peace said:
I think stretching is KEY!! I am so excited for you. My first stretch ever was for the last time I relaxed. I stretched for 16 weeks. However, due to a bad relaxer, I don't think I'll be able to stretch that long. This time I'll try for 10 weeks. But stretching has really helped my hair appear thicker.

Please do post pictures. I'm very excited to see your progress... :wave:

I totally agree,

Stretching is the bomb....I am currently going to 12 weeks. I am at 6 weeks right now. ...:eek: <-- gotta long way to go.

shakira74 said:
Well, today I'm 10 weeks post and going for a retouch today. I am so aware of hair care since I've found this board and I feel liberated. Before the boards, I would've never waited 10 weeks for a retouch. 6 weeks was always my limit! Now I know better.....thanks LHCF. ;)

I'm excited to see how much my hair has grown. I'll take pics with this retouch since I didn't in March. The last time I took pics was on January 26th. I can't wait to do a comparison shot.

Congrats! It is soooo liberating to take control of your hair. Share pics when you can! :grin:

Back