My first self trim

jazzyfunknastee

It came it well. I had some splits so I decided to get the sharpest scissors I had and get 'em. I did it by small sections as I was flat ironing my hair at the same time (I ironed first then snipped the section). I took like 1/8 of an inch off so it was more of a dusting but no more splits I know for sure
trampoline.gif

Jazzy, good to hear from you! I haven't seen you on here much lately. Anyway. glad to know you self trim, I'm come to you for dvice next time.

Congrats on your efforts on your first self trim Jazzy! I also have begun self trimming myself. I decided to self trim in March of this year which was my last year. I was tired of going to the hairdresser and listening to them tell me how good my ends look, then cut about 1 and 1/2 inches. I did my first trim or dust in mid June when I saw a split end. I only took off a bit, maybe an 1/8. I have retained so much length, since dusting myself. Congrats again!

[ QUOTE ]
Do you know about this site?

http://members.fortunecity.com/feye/trim/

It is very fast and very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link, Katrine. I remember these instructions back on the old LHC boards, but I lost track of them. I THINK that Feye had only posted the U shaped method at the time, but I may be wrong, though.

Back