My First SELF-taught WEAVE

Great job. You definitely could've pimped it precut. It looked like a lot of progress pics we've seen on the board.

You might have a side hustle....

p1

I know...you did a good job!! I want to do it as well I can sew clothes.. I know it is the same concept!!! I think I can do this...do you have instructions in your Fotki yet?:lol:

:clap:

Congrats Sweetg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks great!!!

Doesn't it feel so good to do it yourself?! I'm so happy I learned to do it!

RabiaElaine said:
:clap:

Congrats Sweetg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks great!!!

Doesn't it feel so good to do it yourself?! I'm so happy I learned to do it!

Girl yes!!!:yep:

I took me all day thinking about how i was going to do it but it was well worth it. I really have to thank you ladies for sharing your experiences.

P1:
I sooo thought about doing other peoples hair. I have to do a few more first.

cat eyes said:
I know...you did a good job!! I want to do it as well I can sew clothes.. I know it is the same concept!!! I think I can do this...do you have instructions in your Fotki yet?:lol:

Funny!

If you can sew clothes ...you can do this!! Trust me....:lachen:

cat eyes said:

I have a thread with my weave regimen. No pics but Sweetg's pics in her fotki are exactly what I do. If you can so clothes you can definitely do this!

Sweetg said:
All I can think about is the $$ saved. I just had to pay for the hair that's it!

That's the best part! And it's even better when you already have hair stashed somewhere and can just pull it out and use it. Free hairdo. :lol:

bmoreflyygirl said:
That's the best part! And it's even better when you already have hair stashed somewhere and can just pull it out and use it. Free hairdo. :lol:

True True!

Your hair looks wicked in your signature. Real HOT!!!

Back