My first pretty successful wash n go....except

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
8 hours later my hair was still soaking wet on the inner parts of my hair.

I used Mahoganycurls method ( using paul mitchell The Conditioner and protein Ecostyler gel) but i may have gone too heavy with the eco protein gel.

still wet all over

Last edited:
Yeah, you probably were a little heavy-handed with the Eco gel, or does your hair take a long time to dry normally? But it looks good so far :yep:.

I used to be really heavy handed with EcoStyler gel and it would sometimes take 20+ hours for it to dry complete. KCCC was even worse most of the time :nono:.

I've been doing something similar using soultanicals knot sauce (still haven't found a LI I love) and long aid curl activator, I love it. Results in avi

Yeah, you probably were a little heavy-handed with the Eco gel, or does your hair take a long time to dry normally? But it looks good so far :yep:.

I used to be really heavy handed with EcoStyler gel and it would sometimes take 20+ hours for it to dry complete. KCCC was even worse most of the time :nono:.

the middle of my hair usually only takes long to dry if I wear it in braids when air. I hope all of this waiting pays off with very little manipulation until thursday since I go to the gym daily. I almost went out and bought some KCC but the price puts me off.

I've been doing something similar using soultanicals knot sauce (still haven't found a LI I love) and long aid curl activator, I love it. Results in avi

. thanks this atleast gives me another option

this is the remix. i got tired of layering products so i just added 8 twists in the front

Last edited:
Back