My First My Asha's Product Review!!!

SignatureBeauty

I must say that it has been a LONG 10 days:D I finally received my products Today, I was just in a Hurry to get them. Well I had ordered the 4oz. sizes of her Mane Attraction,Sunkissed Pomade & Coco De Leche Hair Milk. I must say that I CW and applied the Mane Attractin to towel dried hair but I think I was a little to heavy handed because my hair had turned white so I figured I used too much, so I wiped some out and it just massaged in great and then I applied the SunKissed Pomade and I must say that my hair stayed so soft and it has been full of sheen:D My hair is soft like a cloud, But it smells and look just like Carols Daughter Healthy Hair Butter but it works 100% Better and it is just so fresh.

The Hair Milk smells so good, I will try that on Sunday to see how it works, But I am sure it will work good, so in the next couple of weeks I will order the Larger sizes, But I really like the products, I really thought when I received my package Today that I would have a Sample of something in it but I didn't have one or a Thank You for Your Order, Just my paypal receipt,I guess other Vendors have spoiled me LOL!!!!! But overall I will purchase again.:grin:

NappyParadise said:
I must say that it has been a LONG 10 days:D I finally received my products Today, I was just in a Hurry to get them. Well I had ordered the 4oz. sizes of her Mane Attraction,Sunkissed Pomade & Coco De Leche Hair Milk. I must say that I CW and applied the Mane Attractin to towel dried hair but I think I was a little to heavy handed because my hair had turned white so I figured I used too much, so I wiped some out and it just massaged in great and then I applied the SunKissed Pomade and I must say that my hair stayed so soft and it has been full of sheen:D My hair is soft like a cloud, But it smells and look just like Carols Daughter Healthy Hair Butter but it works 100% Better and it is just so fresh.

The Hair Milk smells so good, I will try that on Sunday to see how it works, But I am sure it will work good, so in the next couple of weeks I will order the Larger sizes, But I really like the products, I really thought when I received my package Today that I would have a Sample of something in it but I didn't have one or a Thank You for Your Order, Just my paypal receipt,I guess other Vendors have spoiled me LOL!!!!! But overall I will purchase again.:grin:

I'm so happy it work for you I can't wait to try it, how does it dry please do tell more details please lol,

NappyParadise said:

You know I had to laugh when you say the others spoil us. They do. But it just called good custumer service. I didnt get anything in my order except my paypal receipt also. But you did get your products MUCH faster than I did so that is good for you.

I really enjoyed the Whipped pudding. I wasn't crazy about any of my other products. The hair milk was to thick and hard to get out the bottle.

Will I reorder.........No. I love :love: the Hair2Heaven Healthy Ends and find this can do the job I used the whipped pudding for. *I purchased the full sample set and some kind of shea pomade also from Myasha's. (I think it's called Shea what)

Last edited:
Letitia you are so right it is called good customer service & this was my very first ordering experience from the company

LOL!! But I had wanted to try her shea what also because it doesn't have any beeswax, Plus the Sunkisse does not look like how it looks on the page it is more of a off yellowish whiteish color, but it gave me great sheen, How is the shipping from hair2heaven? I am gonna giver her products a Try too.

Guesswho, well the Products dried just fine on my hair, but just use a little or you will have that white film to it, I am not a fan of beeswax but sice it said it was a small amount then I thought okay, but just use a little and today When I spritz my hair with water to re-activate the white film had re-appeared so I just washed it out and I must say that when I was washing it out I had to use my shampoo bar and the water was beading on my hands and hair so next time I will use just a little bit and see how it works, But I tried the Coco De leche and it works good and I used very little along with a Tad bit of the Sunkissed, But I really like products that sink into my hair faster, but I will give them a chance, by the end of the week I should know for sure how it will work for me. But I think I will do better with her shea what that doesn't have beeswax.

NappyParadise said:
Letitia you are so right it is called good customer service & this was my very first ordering experience from the company

LOL!! But I had wanted to try her shea what also because it doesn't have any beeswax, Plus the Sunkisse does not look like how it looks on the page it is more of a off yellowish whiteish color, but it gave me great sheen, How is the shipping from hair2heaven? I am gonna giver her products a Try too.

The shipping from hair2heaven is awesome. I didnt expect my order as quick as I recieved it. I think it only took 3 or 4 days to get to me. (This is including shipping time.) Give the Healthy Endz a try. I really think you will enjoy it.

I surely will as soon as I get paid wednesday I will place an order for her Pudding and one of her spritz, the spritz sound really good LOL!!

Back