My First Hair Pic

Phoenix

Hi, Ladies. I'm finally posting a hair pic!

Just to give you my stats...I'm type 4a/b and I texlaxed Tuesday with Designer Touch. The back of my hair is about an inch past collarbone. My next goal is APL, which I hope to reach by the end of this year.

Oh, I almost forgot to add....I started my healthy hair journey in Oct. 2004. When I started I was chin length in the back and ear length in the front.

6-15-06.jpg

Phoenix said:

Just to give you my stats...I'm type 4a/b and I texlaxed Tuesday with Designer Touch. The back of my hair is about an inch past collarbone. My next goal is APL, which I hope to reach by the end of this year.

Oh, I almost forgot to add....I started my healthy hair journey in Oct. 2004. When I started I was chin length in the back and ear length in the front.

6-15-06.jpg

O ooooh beautiful!

Thanks for the kind words! I was feeling a little down because I had almost 2 inches of bone straight ends trimmed when I got my relaxer. You ladies made my day.

Phoenix said:

6-15-06.jpg

ooohh, its looks so moisturized and thick!

DDtexlaxd said:
Simply gorgeous! Can u still do wash n gos or other natural styles?

I've mostly been wearing braids, so I'm really not sure what my hair will do, style wise. But, it definitely has a lot of texture left in it, so I should be able to do a wash-n-go. I'll be trying that soon.

Back