My Favorite Fotki album....Butt length Hair 3c/4a

Her hair is simply gorgeous!!! I really admire the simple regimen. It's been stated time and time again that those with longer hair have simple regimens. She is also one of my faves!!!

Im glad I had the chance to view her fotki but I wonder what happened to make her close it.

Last edited:
Is this a case where her curl size is 3c/4a but her texture is really soft such that it can hang like that? My hair has similar curl size but I could never even dream of hang like that.

Is this a case where her curl size is 3c/4a but her texture is really soft such that it can hang like that? My hair has similar curl size but I could never even dream of hang like that.

Her hair in all the pics are in a braid out then styled or she just leaves it out. They are not wash n gos, it's stretched so it hangs if that's what you are asking. Also her hair is thick and butt length so it should be pretty heavy

All right..... I'm getting Shea butter and bunkering down on this hair growth biz. lol Her hair is EXACTLY the length that I am trying to grow to...... I'm stunned and a bit envious.

I know I have said this before, but I will say it again.

Shea butter seems to be the common denominator in hair growth. I can't think of this woman's name, I think Sera or something, but she used shea butter and so does Naptural85 and countless others.

We should have a sheagrowth challenge with recipes, etc. just a suggestion.

Whispers loudly *@ThatJerseyGirl is the reason for the Shea Season!

Back