MY ENDS

Welcome Norma
wave.gif

I like to use jojoba oil and unrefined coconut oil on my ends. Many ladies here also use avocado or carrot, and olive oils or a blend of essential oils. There are many recipes and posts on here, u just have to do a search.

Also, be sure to moisturize your ends before going to bed.
Rose.gif

Hope that helps!!

I think some people also try to keep their ends moisturized as well and protect them with protective styles such as buns. also they spritz their hair with distilled water maybe use some s-curl activator and a touch of oil to seal in the moisture. God bless you all.

I use carrot oil they keep my ends from breaking. I also seal my ends like Den1 and this has helped them tremendously.

Recently I've been using Humectress and Botanoil on my ends.

But I think any type of leave in or moisturizing conditioner and oil mix would work fine.

At the moment, after doing conditioner washes I've really liked spraying on scurl activator and then smoothing on African Royale Hot Six Oil just before braiding the hair.

Once dried the hair ends are noticeably moisturized and shiny. Peachtree recc'd I try it and I really like it.

I'd recommend putting your hair into a ponytail and spritzing S-Curl on the ponytail and then placing your hair in a bun. Worked for me.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think some people also try to keep their ends moisturized as well and protect them with protective styles such as buns. also they spritz their hair with distilled water maybe use some s-curl activator and a touch of oil to seal in the moisture. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. You may need to do a trim first...then keep them moisturized.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. You may need to do a trim first...then keep them moisturized.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree too!

My stylist recommended carrot oil so that is what I'm trying currently. I hope it works since it was 7 bucks (but I got 50% free!). I definitely agree that a good trim should take place first since it's impossible to repair split ends.

What does it mean to "seal your ends?"

I use a spray moisturizer whenever I'm wearing protective styles (such as a bun) and I use Carrot Oil, or my Wild Growth Oil (or any oils I have with Jojoba oil) whenever I'm wearing my hair down, like my roller sets.

Back