My ends aren't split!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

My ends aren\'t split!

I make sure I pay extra special attention to my ends, making sure the ends are moisturized daily and protected. My ends look good when examined close up by my eagle eye
wink.gif
But I feel like I'm neglecting my hair if I don't get it trimmed on a regular basis. I would like to forgo my trim for fall and just wait until winter. That would put me at a measly 3 trims for the entire 2003 year! Is that horrible? Am I doing my hair a grave injustice by not trimming more regularly?
confused.gif

Re: My ends aren\'t split!

Caramela, I think you're fine. I care for my ends very well, and find that I can stretch out the times between trims. I usually skip a season, for example I trimmed in the springtime, skipped the summer, and just had a trim this past week with my touch up. My hair was healthy and fine and I did not notice any kind of harm from not trimming every six-eight weeks. Trimming does help to give the hair a neat appearance (I think that's why stylists like to do it so often), but you inevitably lose length.

i plan on trimming when my ends look frizzy . And when i don't trim periodically i know i will have more length on my ends

I'm going through that now. I take excellent care of my ends. They are going to be in a bun most of winter. I am a faithful trimmer and it grows but now what is the point of trimming if there are no splits and its not thin. Neatness??
confused.gif
Good point.
ohwell.gif

It grows evenly enough, hhmmm.

Back