My Easy Cheat Rollerset - Lots of pictures

leona2025

For this I only used Lacio Lacio leave in and Silicon mix conditioner as leave in. I put IC Fantasia Gel on the edges. I use 6 purple flexi rods. My hair was 80% airdried. I just let it hang until it's dry. Then I add the Silicon Mix and Lacio and roll it up. I made the headband myself.

My hair is soft, bouncy, shiny, and smells great.
2011-06-02135633.jpg
2011-06-02135620.jpg
2011-06-02134031.jpg
2011-06-02134018.jpg

Last edited:
I love flexi rods!! They give such beautiful curls with minimal effort.

I like them on partially dry hair too :yep:

Very pretty!

I love your result.:) I just bought flexi rods myself. I have some questions.
Was you conditioner mix creamy or liquid?
Was your hair damp or still 80% dry when you put the rods in?
How long did it take to dry?

[USER]NYDee[/USER]
I love your result.:) I just bought flexi rods myself. I have some questions.
Was you conditioner mix creamy or liquid? I just rub about a quarter size amount of the conditioner (creamy) throughout my hair and the Lacio Lacio looks like thin milk. I put a nickle size amount of it on each section.
Was your hair damp or still 80% dry when you put the rods in? My hair was about 80% dry, but I have done it on 100% dry hair with the same results.
How long did it take to dry? I left the rollers in over night.

Answers in bold.

You did a great job, I've just gotten the hang of the flexirods! And you reminded me I need to order some more lacio!

You did a great job, I've just gotten the hang of the flexirods! And you reminded me I need to order some more lacio!
Chrissy811 It's an amazing product for me. I don't use any other leave ins. Just the Silicon Mix and Lacio Lacio. It's a change I use to use at least 5 leave-ins, lol.

Back