My DIY campaign is done!

janiebaby

I can't do my hair myself!! I've tried and tried and wasted tons of money and time tryin to not be lazy. I am ultra picky when someone else does my hair but hey me and my hair can't take me doing it anymore....

I'll just take my list of instructions and whatever products I wanna use with me to the daggum salon. You would think they would cut the price but yeah right!

My hair does not like natural products!!!! Why can't I get that through my thick head??? I've tried ACV, yogurt, AO...I don't think I'm tryin henna....

I will not spend more on my hair then the rest of me!!! These salon price up north are ridiculous unless I go to the Dominicans and being natural I dunno how that'll work and the AA salons always do me wrong and I went a couple days ago and it was confirmed yet again....

I'm fed up right now, thanks for letting me rant....

So, what are you going to do? You admitted that you have not been successful at doing your own hair, and also that you don't like going to the salon.

So, what are you going to do? You admitted that you have not been successful at doing your own hair, and also that you don't like going to the salon.

I'll have to try going back to the salon and tell them everything before I get into the shampoo chair and the stylist's chair. My major pet peeves are: Raking through my hair with the comb and not starting from the bottom up - That's really about it...

I have to have a game plan before I take the trip.

There's alot of tutorial in some of the ladies fotkis. There's also youtube. You better get to work!:bat::lachen:

There's alot of tutorial in some of the ladies fotkis. There's also youtube. You better get to work!:bat::lachen:

I tried wheezy!!!! I think I'm doing more harm then good. One time I did my hair myself and I went back to the salon and my hair started coming up and handfuls they couldn't believe it and asked me what I'd been doing....

May I ask, how long was your campagin?

Off and on for awhile now...I went to salons consistently then I kept getting talked up and then when I would get back on the bandwagon I'd be reminded of why I keep going to the salon...

I will post pic in siggy....

ETA: I messed my comp up a few days ago so I can't post pics or smilies :(

Last edited:
Back