My daughter's updated Fotki Album

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Hey LHCF sistaz!! I finally updated my daughter's Fotki album! I didn't feel right posting this thread is the children's board because she's 12 and her hair is as grown as can be LOL Her hair is WAY healthier than ever before and I want to thank the helpful and knowledgeable women of LHCF, I owe it all to you! Her album is within my fotki. If you'd like, take a look! For all the women who left those wonderful messages for my daughter, she said to tell you: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! (she typed that herself:grin:) For all the women who will leave messages, Thank you also!!:yep:

lil mommy hair is looking great keep up the good work and happy growing:yep::Flahsssss:waytogo::wow::sweet:

Wow lovely hair. Your are doing a really great job and its so thick and healthy! :yep:

Her hair have done a complete turnaround within the last five months.
What is her regimen?

Dang!! Her hair is fab!! I'm loving it!:grin: I like that protective style in your dauhter's fotki too! It's kute!! I just might rock that in a few weeks

Ha-yu-ge difference in Lil Lady's hair:yep:

Great job mom!
And kudos to you for making sure her hair is healthy too,instead of just worrying about yours,and leaving her hair toe up from the flo up like some moms do:lachen:

Congrats to both of you:grin:

Ha-yu-ge difference in Lil Lady's hair:yep:

Great job mom!
And kudos to you for making sure her hair is healthy too,instead of just worrying about yours,and leaving her hair toe up from the flo up like some moms do:lachen:

Congrats to both of you:grin:
LOL Thanks. It's so hard to do two heads though. I had to stop her from "doing" her hair all together. I don't even let her wash it. What I figured I'd do is once it was at a it's best (still dusting off damaged ends) I'll teach her how to do it, gently.

Wow lovely hair. Your are doing a really great job and its so thick and healthy! :yep:

Her hair have done a complete turnaround within the last five months.
What is her regimen?
I'm sorry I missed your question. Thank you so much!! What I had to do first is get her to sleep with a satin cap at night. Her ends were damaged, so I'm slowly dusting those away. Like me, she has dry hair, so I wash it with CON-green label poo, DC (I'm still trying to find a staple one for moisture) under my hood dryer and then I gently blow dry- with the comb attachment:blush:. Air drying doesn't work for her because she likes flatter styles. I've been gently blowdrying and then I flat iron using my Chi iron. She's been in protective styles almost everyday of the week too (about 6 days a week)- I think THAT's what helped alot. The secret is to buy lots of cute accessories (hairzings, flexi 8s, cute pins, flowers, etc) to put into/onto her updos, she began to love it. I moisturize with ORS Olive oil (in the jar) and seal with castor oil. I also stopped her from "doing" her own hair. She's too rough on it, I don't even let her wash it. It's hard to be doing two heads, but I do it all myself, I'm happy and proud that I'm seeing results:spinning: Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any other questions.

Hey LHCF sistaz!! I finally updated my daughter's Fotki album! I didn't feel right posting this thread is the children's board because she's 12 and her hair is as grown as can be LOL Her hair is WAY healthier than ever before and I want to thank the helpful and knowledgeable women of LHCF, I owe it all to you! Her album is within my fotki. If you'd like, take a look! For all the women who left those wonderful messages for my daughter, she said to tell you: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! (she typed that herself:grin:) For all the women who will leave messages, Thank you also!!:yep:

Hey! We need you in the children's forum too! It's not just for babies!

Great job mommy! Keep up the good work! :yep:

Back