My daughters hair products?

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Hi there, I've recently purchased some new hair products for my daughter, she is 21 months old. They are called kids organics and from what i've seen so far, they are really good! I've only been using them for three days and the condition of her hair is great!!

My question.

I purchased a scalp moisturizing and a detangler, both of which contain protein, I haven't looked to see if the shampoo and conditioner contains protein too.

I've heard too much protein is not good, so how would you suggest I use these products? we have previously used 'us kids' which is o.k, but the 'moisturizing' shampoo seems to strip her hair, I was thinking to alternate between the two, but what about daily hair care with all that protein?

xx

If its a soft protein like silk protein it should be fine to use daily.
See Supergirls "To Clear the Air About Protein" thread.

Have you tried Creme of Nature? She shouldn't need too many products because they will dry her hair out!...especially stuff with mineral oil and petroleum...(solidified gasoline)...clogs pores, etc.

Thank you, these products do not contain m/o or Petrolatum, which is what attracted me to them. I'll have a look out for creme of nature moisturisers, I just want a daily moisturizing I can use, so there is variety and not the protein ones all the time.

x

I use the same things on my 9 year old and I also used the daily moisturize. I guess it just depends on your hair type it REALLy dried my hair out. I don't think it is good for daily use at ALL.

Back