My Curls Need Some Shine!

chellee

I have been wearing my hear in a set using small rollers (the yellow ones) or the purple and orange rods. I separate the curls with my fingers and moisturize daily with a dime size of NTM leave-in. I love the "natural" look of my hair as my set is very soft and free flowing (I sometimes blow-out the roots to stretch the curls).

I am looking for a product that will give my hair a wet appearance and sheen without making my curls fall (is this too much to ask? :ohwell:) Let me know if I'm making sense here . . .

I had a thread titled "How do you get your hair to shine?" And most people responded that coconut oil did it for them, but I'm not sure as to what the other responses were. My stylist told me to use kemi oil but I haven't personally used it so I can't really say.

I don't think my hair shines either. It does when i have a colourshines rinse in it. Also if I use a grease, oil, or oily hairdress. but this also weighs my hair down. So what i do is apply the grease/oil only to the top layer of my hair after it's already combed/styled...

Back