My Curls Get So Much Love

sheba1

I've been hiding my hair for a long while. Under wigs, weaves, etc. I haven't straightened since my siggy and don't plan to for a while yet. When I took my weave down last week I wore my hair in a curly wash n go that got so many "oohs" and "aahs". Men, women and children love my hair! No matter where I am.. at work or play. :)

My baby cousin ran up to me today and said, "Now I know where I get my hair from!" She's biracial, her mom has straight hair and her dad has an afro textured fade. I guess I'm the only adult in the family that has these curls and ringlets that look like her hair to her. I say "to her" because she is definitely 3's and I'm 4's.

I really love my hair and I love all of you for helping me to figure out the right products for my hair to be it's very best. I'm on my cell right now so I can't post pics but there are pics of my wash and go in my fotki. Thank you, everyone :love2:

Great post!

I wanna see a pic! I'm not going to Fotki. Show it here, please.....

Alright, well before I get hit with the :needpics: :D here are a couple. I haven't taken any pics in a while but my hair is bit fuller now. :yep:

9blatenight-vi.jpg

9alatenight-vi.jpg

Thanks for the kind words my HHJ sisters :grouphug:!

What products do you use?

I cowash with different VO5 conditioners, squeeze the excess water out of my hair, and add aussie sidney smooth conditioner, coconut oil (lately I've been using WGO here) and clear gel. I use a lot of gel. Right now I'm using Labella alcohol free max hold. It's blue, in a clear tub and sold in the ethnic hair care aisle at walmart. Sometimes I can get 2 day hair with it.

Very cute story! I have had similar experiences. Wish I would've gone earlier.

Pretty curls too!! Stay encouraged! :)

Such a cute story. My niece always wants to wear her hair in an afro puff because I always wear one. I am happy my 4 year old niece likes her natural hair.

Wanderland you hair looks :lick:

:wave: Halee your thread is the reason I'm using WGO before conditioner and gel for my wash n go. I think it's helped with my SSKs tremendously :D

Back