My Curls Are....

MissMasala5

....Dead?

Recently got a cut, blow out and flat iron from my long-term, trusted stylist. After washing I noticed my curls looked relaxed. My wash and go curls look a HAM!!!! This has never happened to my hair before. What to do?

Did you try to clarify your hair? Sometimes smoothing products keep my hair from completely reverting if I don't clarify to remove them from my hair.

MilkChocolateOne said:
Did you try to clarify your hair? Sometimes smoothing products keep my hair from completely reverting if I don't clarify to remove them from my hair.

I did. Stylist told me to use Dawn and I shampooed twice. He brought over a DC and I used that. Since then I have DCd with Queene Helene Super Cholesterol, the one with protein but nothing seems to be changing. Hopefully after the hard protein treatment I will see some result. But this looks like I over processed with relaxer. Stylist has straightened my hair with heat for years and never once did this happen. Now he did use my new flat iron, I had just bought it to replace a broken one so it was a first-time use. Remington I iron. In the past he has used CHI irons.

Back