My coworker took her bun down for me today and WOWZAS

Cooyah

Our head housekeeping lady has been wearing a bun since I've worked here and she would never take it down. One day she was complaining about how it constantly felt dry and I made her some water/glycerine mix and told her to start using just condish, didn't think she would listen to me cause her hair is long and mine is well not so long :lol: today she told me that she's going in for a trim tomorrow and getting a new colour. She finally took down that damn bun:lachen: we snuck a pic in while our GM was talking to the inspector :grin:

October2006027.jpg

Last edited:
Cooyah said:
Our head housekeeping lady has been wearing a bun since I've worked here and she would never take it down. One day she was complaining about how it constantly felt dry and I made her some water/glycerine mix and told her to start using just condish, didn't think she would listen to me cause her hair is long and mine is well not so long :lol: today she told me that she's going in for a trim tomorrow and getting a new colour. She finally took down that damn bun:lachen: we snuck a pic in while our GM was talking to the inspector :grin:

october2006027jp2xg3.jpg

Cooyah - you never let us down...providing pics from Celebs to co-worker. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

now see... that, I can handle! Its thick and looks clean and purty. I can't stand when folk have long... but anemic weak looking ponytails. Long ain't always attractive.

Damn. I don't think I'd have the patience to let my hair get that long, but to each her own. I'll give her mad props though because her hair is gorgeous. :yep:

^^^^her bun is ginourmous

MizaniMami said:
It's so pretty. I don't think she needs a trim.

So how is her hair responding to your recommendations?

she LOVES glycerine and mango butter now. she hates cowashing though cause she uses about 2 bottles a week :lachen: so now she's doing just her scalp and rinsing with water. we're having a halloween party so she's getting a professional cut (about 2 inches) and rollerset for the princess look/slut (we're both gonna be prostitutes from the 1800s :look: ) look

Wow.....Cooyah I'm crackin up about the fact that you had to sneak her picture while she was talking to someone.:lol:

Back