My cotton pickin DRYER!! AHH!

SimpleKomplexity

I was minding my own business deep conditioning my hair... I finished and try to take the dryer out of the socket. No avail. I looked....

My plug of the hard hat bonnet freakin melted into the socket!!! :wallbash::wallbash: I KNEW i smelled smoke while i was sittin under the dryer!

I think it's broken? :look: What do yall think? Think it's still okay to use? I'm scared....

Any recommendation for a new dryer?

I was minding my own business deep conditioning my hair... I finished and try to take the dryer out of the socket. No avail. I looked....

My plug of the hard hat bonnet freakin melted into the socket!!! :wallbash::wallbash: I KNEW i smelled smoke while i was sittin under the dryer!

I think it's broken? :look: What do yall think? Think it's still okay to use? I'm scared....

Any recommendation for a new dryer?

Ya think??? Girl you better not be trying to do any repair work on that; just give it up. Be thankful it didn't cause a fire. I have gone through at least 2 soft bonnet dryers where they just silently died, but never anything like you just mentioned.

I don't have any recommendations as I am in the market for a new dryer myself (I still have my soft bonnet, but I need something with a little more umph if I am going to try to do rollersets on natural hair).

I will keep checking this thread for recommendations.

Ya think??? Girl you better not be trying to do any repair work on that; just give it up. Be thankful it didn't cause a fire. I have gone through at least 2 soft bonnet dryers where they just silently died, but never anything like you just mentioned.

I don't have any recommendations as I am in the market for a new dryer myself (I still have my soft bonnet, but I need something with a little more umph if I am going to try to do rollersets on natural hair).

I will keep checking this thread for recommendations.

lol :lachen::lachen: Girl I was so heart broken when I foudn out it was broken!! I LOVE this dryer because it's small and I live in a dorm so I love things that take up less space. I had the Conair Perfect Fit Dryer

200.jpg

I'm thinking of trying to find another one like that

lol :lachen::lachen: Girl I was so heart broken when I foudn out it was broken!! I LOVE this dryer because it's small and I live in a dorm so I love things that take up less space. I had the Conair Perfect Fit Dryer

200.jpg

I'm thinking of trying to find another one like that

I guess I didn't read your post clearly b/c I was thinking you were talking about a soft bonnet, when you CLEARLY said "hard bonnet". Girl I still have my hard bonnet that I took to college 21 years ago.....It's on it's last leg and I just can't bear to throw it away :sad:

I am still trying to find a thread with a dryer that someone posted they had. They showed a picture of it and said it was pretty good.

How about I went to Walmart AND Sallys and they are BOTH out of dryers!! Now I finally have my conditioning balm back n my life and can't use it cuz i have no dryer

WTF man!

Back