My BT One Month Comparison Pics

Ennyaa

Hello Ladies,

I like many others am on the Boundless Tresses challenge and it's been about one month since I began my documentation. My hair is in twists that I did myself, it was time to rebraid them to take pics (also because they looked HOT MESS! The Fro is no joke. :lol:)

I tried to line things up for y'all as best I could. I think I got close to an inch but I'm reluctant to give myself that much credit. :ohwell: Either way I'm happy with my progress so far and I will continue using BT and documenting as I go. I plan to keep wearing braids through the summer, I'm able to keep my hands out of my hair best that way.

Well, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 2007-05-24_btCompareRtCol.jpg
    2007-05-24_btCompareRtCol.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 2007-05-24_btCompareLfCol.jpg
    2007-05-24_btCompareLfCol.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 2007-05-24_btCompareRtNape.jpg
    2007-05-24_btCompareRtNape.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 2007-05-24_btCompareLfNape.jpg
    2007-05-24_btCompareLfNape.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 2007-05-24_btCompareTopRt.jpg
    2007-05-24_btCompareTopRt.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 279
That is amazing. I love these BT progress threads. It does look like you have about an inch....you can clearly see the difference in each comparison pic.

Wow, this is really an amazing product. So many of you are making great progress. Congrats!

Thanks so much ladies! I never feel like I've made any progress till I come and get some validation from my LHCF sisters! :grin:

It's like I see the pics and I see the new growth but I don't really believe it till y'all see it too! I'm such a crackhead. :lol::lol:

I know right, and the progress is very much noticable, Congrats!
HoneyLemonDrop said:
That is amazing. I love these BT progress threads. It does look like you have about an inch....you can clearly see the difference in each comparison pic.

Wow, this is really an amazing product. So many of you are making great progress. Congrats!

Ennyaa said:
Thanks so much ladies! I never feel like I've made any progress till I come and get some validation from my LHCF sisters! :grin:

It's like I see the pics and I see the new growth but I don't really believe it till y'all see it too! I'm such a crackhead. :lol::lol:

Gurl you are crackin' me up:lachen: :lachen:

Congrats on your growth and thanks for sharing!

Poppin back in to thank y'all again for all the comments before going to bed. I'll have a big ole :grin: on my face for the next couple of days.

I'm really gonna try and stay on my mission to take comparison photos. Sometimes it seems like that and looking at all the inspirational fotkis is the only thing that keeps me from going nuts while on my growth journey.

Ennyaa said:
Hello Ladies,

I like many others am on the Boundless Tresses challenge and it's been about one month since I began my documentation. My hair is in twists that I did myself, it was time to rebraid them to take pics (also because they looked HOT MESS! The Fro is no joke. :lol:)

I tried to line things up for y'all as best I could. I think I got close to an inch but I'm reluctant to give myself that much credit. :ohwell: Either way I'm happy with my progress so far and I will continue using BT and documenting as I go. I plan to keep wearing braids through the summer, I'm able to keep my hands out of my hair best that way.

Well, hope you enjoy!

Yep, you did get an inch of growth. Which one are you using? The scented or the unscented?

I see that your hair is much thicker and longer:) keep up the great job congratulations. One inch in one month that pretty good can you imagine at the end of the summer you probably be able to meet your goal and more.

tsmith said:
Yep, you did get an inch of growth. Which one are you using? The scented or the unscented?

tsmith I'm currently using the unscented one. But when that runs out I have two bottles of the scented kind just chillin in the cabinet waiting to be used. I kinda want to start using it right away but I've commited to finishing off the bottle I have first. :ohwell: The PJ in me just has a hard time waiting.

And again to all the other ladies thank you SO MUCH for your encouragement and support. It really does mean the world to me.

Back